WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
@wire28 you been sending shots at the degeneracy of my state for years, meanwhile y’all got Kamala having to scratch and claw for Michigan. :francis:
She’s not scratching and clawing she’s doing what yall told Hillary to do :mjlol:

Our whole state is run by dems and women. Talk to me in 10 years when you moving up here cause of climate change big dog, Grand Rapids is beautiful I’ll hook you up with some real estate

Last edited:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
It's wild to me that some Arab-Americans were even considering Trump. You can certainly question Kamala, even withhold your vote if you wish (though that might not be a great idea either) but to consider Trump at all is crazy talk...
Trump is a friend of the Arabs.... they gave him 2 Billion dollars when he left office!

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
what happened to Ohio that basically pulled it to the Trump train so strongly?
Ohio has a higher number of non-college educated White voters (which is Trump's strongest base of supporters). Being in the Rust Belt, Trump's protectionist and "America First" rhetoric appeals to many of the voters there.

Further, the 3 C's (Columbus, Cleveland, and Cincinnati) don't vote blue in high enough numbers to overcome the rest of the state.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio has a higher number of non-college educated White voters (which is Trump's strongest base of supporters). Being in the Rust Belt, Trump's protectionist and "America First" rhetoric appeals to many of the voters there.

Further, the 3 C's (Columbus, Cleveland, and Cincinnati) don't vote blue in high enough numbers to overcome the rest of the state.
my maternal side is from Northwest Ohio so I'm familiar with Ohio to an extent but Northwest Ohio is a bit of a different feel compared to the rest of the state so I'm not sure if it was a good barometer for the rest.