WHO WINS?

• Total voters

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I've just got this ominous sinking feeling in my gut about what's about to happen when Kamala wins... Every member of congress that tries to decertify the election should be tried for treason...

Trump will declare victory before the count is over (he'll declare victory on election day probably around 7 pm EST)

Trump will then set the dogs loose and incite more political violence when he's told he lost

MAGA congress members will attempt to decertify the election so they can vote Trump into office

Supreme Court is in his pocket already

And he'll flee to South America before he's sentenced to jail time in the NY Case...

I just have this gut feeling that shyt is gonna get super ugly quickly
If Kamala wins we'll witness a real coup not that Jan 6.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the media has been going out of its way to report on some mythological black male vote that is going to Trump, but has completely ignored the very real historical gender gap that is happening with early voting in swing states.

If this gap holds and I don’t see why it doesn’t, it’s a wrap.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So the media has been going out of its way to report on some mythological black male vote that is going to Trump, but has completely ignored the very real historical gender gap that is happening with early voting in swing states.

If this gap holds and I don’t see why it doesn’t, it’s a wrap.

This seems like one of the few early voting trends that you can pull some forecasting from….

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
If Kamala wins we'll witness a real coup not that Jan 6.

I'm telling you when she wins she needs to have a private call with his ass and say the following

" You try any of that shyt you pulled on Jan 6 I'm tossing the the whole Military, local police, FBI and CIA at your ass and IDGAF about anyone's civil rights. All you muffukkas going straight to jail expeditiously. Appeal it I'll worry about the consequences when the time comes. This is your chance to go away quietly. You've been warned."

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I also think election day voting is going to shock a lot of people who are expecting a repeat of 2020.

“Early voting numbers have come from older people, with nearly half of the numbers so far coming from voters older than 65, according to the University of Florida's Election Lab, which also showed that only 5% of voters ages 18 to 25 have cast early ballots.”

Are you suggesting that young people are procrastinating on voting but they’ll make up the difference by Election Day?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ABC aint shook of being outlier

Every poll basically having the same result (tied) is almost impossible there saying so I’m convinced that’s more about hedging their bet no matter who wins rather then it being accurate

I’ll take the outlier