WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
what happened to Ohio that basically pulled it to the Trump train so strongly?
the rural collapse of the Democratic Party

Bill Clinton won 50%
Obama at least got 35-40%
then Hillary dipped below 20% in some areas

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
i remember the daya w
the rural collapse of the Democratic Party

Bill Clinton won 50%
Obama at least got 35-40%
then Hillary dipped below 20% in some areas
so basically racism. You can put lipstick on your pig as much as you want but Trump is the only Republican than ran on overt white supremacy. Bush sr and jr McCain and Romney weren’t outward racists

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Bro I’m Team Kamala all the way but she’s not flipping Florida. The people who are quietly saying she’ll flip Florida, are there EV data or internal polls that they’re using to validate that statement or is it just a hunch?

Are 'they' in the room with us

Not mentioned Trump won Florida with less than 400,000 votes. There is over 550,000 Haitians in Florida that he insulted with his attack on Haitians in Springfield,Ohio do you think they don't want to get him out of the paint for that.

and then there's this:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
IDK that Kamala can/will win NC, but the fact that they're talking like this makes me believe that that the NC GOP is scared...

Kamala will win NC, I think she’ll win GA too but IMO she has a greater chance to win NC.

Mark Robinson will shave off some support for Trump

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm telling you when she wins she needs to have a private call with his ass and say the following

" You try any of that shyt you pulled on Jan 6 I'm tossing the the whole Military, local police, FBI and CIA at your ass and IDGAF about anyone's civil rights. All you muffukkas going straight to jail expeditiously. Appeal it I'll worry about the consequences when the time comes. This is your chance to go away quietly. You've been warned."
The Capitol will be a fortress on January 6, 2025.

The Biden administration has designed the Electoral College vote count as a "National Special Security Event" event. That's the highest level of protection any event can get in the country (it's used for State of the Union addresses, Presidential inaugurations, etc).

MAGAtards can try another Jan. 6th if they want, but this time will be different. They'll get more skull crackings and bullets in their dome

:birdman::ufdup: