WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope this is a trend that ends next cycle. Nothing of substance ever comes out of these podcast interviews.

For sure. The hope was independent media would push back against power, but as we can see, they are often more susceptible to powerful forces due to a very centralized decision making than legacy media.

At this point, I trust CNN with a weak editorial process in place over Joe fukking Rogan or Shanon Sharpe who have zero editorial oversight. I mean that kind of platform is okay for Katt Williams to talk his shyt unchecked, but it’s very dangerous for politicians to do the same.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/18
@Acyn
Walz: Trump has been going around calling America the garbage can of the world. This country that so many died protecting, that is the beacon of the world.. he calls it the garbage can of the world. That is so pathetic and unpatriotic that it’s almost unbelievable. He is literally trash talking this country every single day. Trump hates this country and everything he does is for Trump.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1850364121960546304/vid/avc1/1280x720/5Gi_A46VnLCTHBRm.mp4

2/18
@jgoodloejapan
Donald Trump only wants to be President so he won't have to take responsibility for his actions.
Let's vote him away from the White House and give him fair trials.
This is all anyone should hope for and expect in this country!
🇺🇸🗳️

3/18
@ezotic
If you come to grips that he’s working for Putin, it starts to make sense.

4/18
@LucasSa56947288
Boom!! 💥

5/18
@_Just_Chayse_
Nobody who supports a man like Trump can tell me they love this country if they are actually aware of what he says and does.

6/18
@wspinden
Trump doesn't care. He needs to make people feel like the country is shyt so he can get their support.

All he'll have to do if he wins is say how great it is, and people will fall for it.

7/18
@MaTTFLaMMaBLe
This guy needs to be taken to the curb.

Ga3Qt_5WEAAiZsd.jpg

8/18
@TonyaMe82093191
I don't care what anybody says Trump 100% is going to claim Victory on election night even when there's no Victory for him to Claim..This will end up with the Supreme Court and as Corrupt as the Supreme Court is they may just give Trump the Win even though he didn't get the Win. 💯💯 Americans truly need to understand just how serious this is 💯 we have got to come out in tsunami style numbers on Election Day💙🌊 the biggest Blue Wave in modern history 💯 people are truly not understanding how serious this is if Trump is President and project 2025 goes into effect. That means more women's rights will be stripped, the LGBTQ COMMUNITY will have to go underground again, social security will be taken from us,You can forget about getting ur taxes back every year 💯Government programs won't be any more 💯people aren't realizing just how dire this is losing our freedoms.. Trump will take us out of NATO and that just gives Putin and Kim jong-un a free pass to go after Ukraine n others💯 take down Ukraine and all of Europe to bring back Putin's Soviet empire, Kim jong-un will go after South Korea,Xi will go after Taiwan and Trump wants to take over this COUNTRY . Trump idolizes that Kim jong-un rules his people with an iron fist that's exactly what Trump wants to do with us if he's in power rule us with an iron fist 💯 America wake up to what is happening we need to go and come out in tsunami style numbers vote blue up and down the ballot 💙 beyoncé was right our ancestors are whispering to us. listen to them let's show our ancestors we hear them let's protect our children are children's children and are future generation VOTE BLUE 💙🌊

9/18
@yellowstone1776

Ga3Z7TxWQAAcZ12.jpg

10/18
@YQU67290390
Walz is a pud and stolen valor serial liar. All people around the world want PEACE and they know Trump is the right leader! HUGE endorsement from the Muslim leaders and we are grateful!
👇

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1850376085864685568/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/bSRiQA3TALtk6Bbj.mp4

11/18
@NoOneUnscripted
Donald Trump is the most anti-American candidate for president in our country's history. He does not belong in the White House. https://invidious.poast.org/live/iBWM9HGarU0?feature=share

12/18
@gcfdan
x.com

Take out the garbage! 😁

[Quoted tweet]
🔥HOLY SMOKES🔥

This is the single-most devastating ad for Kamala Harris.

Career ending.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1849962617214791681/pu/vid/avc1/1920x1080/21rq_5xWz9cMpo2j.mp4

13/18
@NSalakah67279
Harris should really do podcast with Rogan. She has nothing to lose.. This is big mis opportunity

[Quoted tweet]
Seems reasonable.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1850337860811177984/vid/avc1/1080x706/BGE1my4jHjqknLbi.mp4

14/18
@CahalinEmy

Ga3RKAOWwAEe3Xs.jpg

15/18
@milleropoulos
Thank you Governor @Tim_Walz . Thank you. Trump calls America a garbage can. You and @KamalaHarris believe our best days are now and every day we build out America. Thank God for you two.

16/18
@LisaMad51841015
💙👊

17/18
@GrabberGrabber
He's like an orange Muppet that lives in a trash can.

18/18
@backyardsage
The Republican Party has become the garbage can of American politics. Trump and MAGA are proof of that.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Last edited:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I've just got this ominous sinking feeling in my gut about what's about to happen when Kamala wins... Every member of congress that tries to decertify the election should be tried for treason...

Trump will declare victory before the count is over (he'll declare victory on election day probably around 7 pm EST)

Trump will then set the dogs loose and incite more political violence when he's told he lost

MAGA congress members will attempt to decertify the election so they can vote Trump into office

Supreme Court is in his pocket already

And he'll flee to South America before he's sentenced to jail time in the NY Case...

I just have this gut feeling that shyt is gonna get super ugly quickly

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I've just got this ominous sinking feeling in my gut about what's about to happen when Kamala wins... Every member of congress that tries to decertify the election should be tried for treason...

Trump will declare victory before the count is over (he'll declare victory on election day probably around 7 pm EST)

Trump will then set the dogs loose and incite more political violence when he's told he lost

MAGA congress members will attempt to decertify the election so they can vote Trump into office

Supreme Court is in his pocket already

And he'll flee to South America before he's sentenced to jail time in the NY Case...

I just have this gut feeling that shyt is gonna get super ugly quickly
In a real fukked up way.. maybe this is the 'reset' that this country needs? To put those fukkin traitors and treasonous fukks away.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
In a real fukked up way.. maybe this is the 'reset' that this country needs? To put those fukkin traitors and treasonous fukks away.
Oh I agree...

Even after he flee's from Justice to a country with no extradition... the MAGA members of congress will still be pushing his narrative and driving the country even closer to the brink

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I also don't think the low propensity, incel gang that Trump is trying to bring out will turn out in the numbers he needs

totally agree on this. I'm thinking back on how lazy I was about voting at their age. and I wasn't also a nihilistic loser. I can't see them getting to the polls.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
They're quietly saying Florida might flip for Kamala and if that happens it's a wrap for Trump. That's why he had that emergency rally there the other day. His MSG upcoming rally isn't because New York is in play, it's to rally the troops to stand back and stand by.