WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
They're quietly saying Florida might flip for Kamala and if that happens it's a wrap for Trump. That's why he had that emergency rally there the other day. His MSG upcoming rally isn't because New York is in play, it's to rally the troops to stand back and stand by.

Desantis would never allow it

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
They're quietly saying Florida might flip for Kamala and if that happens it's a wrap for Trump. That's why he had that emergency rally there the other day. His MSG upcoming rally isn't because New York is in play, it's to rally the troops to stand back and stand by.
How is FL flipping?

bnew

Veteran
Daps

As per original article 📰:

Michelle Obama slammed Donald Trump as a “felon, slumlord” and a “predator” in a fiery speech in Michigan, where she delivered a stark warning for the future of reproductive rights in the US should the former president return to the White House.
In some of her most potent remarks on the campaign trail thus far, the former First Lady painted a sobering picture of the state of abortion rights and pregnancy care in the years after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v Wade and revoked a constitutional right to abortion access.

Trump has “no honor, no decency, no morals,” Obama said from Kalamazoo, Michigan, which she rebranded as “Kamala-zoo.”

“People write off his ‘childish indecency’ as Trump just being Trump,” she said. “Rather than question his horrible behavior, some folks think he’s just funny.”

She added: “I hope you’ll forgive me if I’m a little frustrated that some of us are choosing to ignore Donald Trump’s gross incompetence, while asking Kamala to dazzle us at every turn.

“I hope that you’ll forgive me if I’m a little angry that we are indifferent to his erratic behavior, his obvious mental decline, his history as a convicted felon, a known slum lord, a predator found liable for sexual abuse,” said Obama, referencing Trump’s guilty verdict in Manhattan in his hush money scandal, his infamous history as a landlord, and a verdict in a defamation trial from a woman who accused him of sexual assault.

Obama also described various common but terrifying scenarios in pregnancies gone wrong, drawing a contrast between Trump’s healthcare agenda and Harris’s support for abortion rights.

“I don’t want to be a downer, y’all, but in many cases, there is no warning, and things go bad very quickly, and when it happens, every second of hesitation or delay can lead to devastating outcomes,” she said.

“Do not put our lives in the hands of politicians, mostly men, who have no clue or do not care about what we as women are going through, who don’t fully grasp the broad reaching health implications that their misguided policies will have on our health outcomes,” Obama added.

Addressing male voters directly, she added: “Are you, as men, prepared to look into the eyes of the women and children you love and tell them that you supported this assault on our safety?”

People who withhold their vote as they put Harris to a purity test are making women “collateral damage to your rage,” according to Harris.

“We are more than baby-making vessels,” she said.

The former First Lady’s speech comes after Harris held a rally focused explicitly on women’s reproductive rights in Houston, Texas, along with music superstar Beyonce.

“I’m not here as a celebrity,” Beyonce told supporters in her native Houston on Friday. “I’m not here as a politician. I’m here as a mother, a mother who cares deeply about the world my children, and all of our children, are living in. A world where we have the freedom to control our bodies,”

At his own rally in Pennsylvania on Saturday, Trump said that attendees of Harris’ Houston rally had only gone to see Beyonce sing, which she did not, and that the music superstar did not know who the vice president was.

“[Harris] had Beyonce because she can’t draw a crowd. See this crowd, this crowd is packed. I could sell it out three times.” he said. “And we don’t have Beyonce who couldn’t fill the arena last night,” he said.

“But the people went there because they thought they’re going to hear Beyonce sing, right? Beyonce got out and said, ‘Hello, ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to endorse her. What’s her name? What’s her name? What is her name again? Oh, I’m going to endorse her.’

“So what happened is the crowd came because they thought she was going to sing. Then she turned around, she left, and Kamala started speaking, and it was a disaster.”

He previously baselessly claimed that people had “booed” Beyonce as she left the stage.

Back in Michigan, Obama turned her anger towards Trump and those who hold Harris to “a higher standard” than her opponent.

“We expect her to be intelligent, articulate, have a clear set of policies, and never show too much anger … But for Trump? We expect nothing at all,” she said. “No understanding of policy, no ability to put together coherent arguments.”

——

For any new voters or voters with questions - from helping voters to register, verify their registration, request a mail-in ballot, sign up for election reminders, to finding their polling location and staying up to date on the laws or policies that affect their ability to vote - visit Vote.org to learn everything you need to know about voting.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Similarities between Trump and Hitler:

Both scapegoat minorities; Hitler it was Roma, Jews, LGBT people and black people, Trump it’s immigrants, LGBT people and Muslims.

Both expressed strong ideas of nationalism; Hitler promoted returning to Germany’s former “greatness”, Trump has MAGA slogan.

Hitler coined “Lügenpresse” (lying press) to discredit the media, Trump has “fake news” for any news that doesn’t favour him and also referred to it as “the enemy of the people”.

Both capitalised on fear to consolidate power; Hitler had the Reichstag fire, Trump has bullshyt election fraud claims.

Hitler aligned his views with Christian imagery to dupe stupid fukks, Trump does the same.

Hitler centralised power and replaced government workers with those that are loyal to him rather than the country, so the when ‘democratic’ elections were held, it was entirely rigged; Trump is to do the same according to Project 2025. Along with this, Trump has said “I want generals like the ones Hitler had (loyal to him and not the state)” and well as “if you vote for me you’ll never have to vote again”.

They both led an insurrection attempt before making a return to politics. At least Hitler was imprisoned for the events of Beer Hall Putsch; Trump hasn’t received any punishment for 6th January.

On top of this, Trump was found to be libel of sexual abuse by a jury of his peers, failed to appeal twice and the judge residing over the case specified twice that he is, by both common and state law definitions, a rapist. Further to this, he regularly hung out with Epstein and also hung out with P Diddy.

He’s also been convicted 34 times of federal crime; keeping in mind in many cases, felons can’t vote until their sentence is complete, but apparently they can run for office that people are voting for.

He’s also been colluding with Putin for years, even giving Russia valuable equipment like respirators during the covid pandemic when parts of America had a shortage. Along with this, he colluded with his sidekick Musk, a US defence contractor whom also has been in regular contact with Putin for 2 years, even doing him and Jinping a favour by not deploying Starlink over Taiwan.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what the fukk is this shyt

Folks caught up in the "Trump makes things interesting " bullshyt but don't realise America is at the precipice of being sliced up and ruled by an oligarchy, with an unstable strongman as leader.

What other country does that sound like?

Americans prepared to get comfortable hearing windows can be dangerous?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've just got this ominous sinking feeling in my gut about what's about to happen when Kamala wins... Every member of congress that tries to decertify the election should be tried for treason...

Trump will declare victory before the count is over (he'll declare victory on election day probably around 7 pm EST)

Trump will then set the dogs loose and incite more political violence when he's told he lost

MAGA congress members will attempt to decertify the election so they can vote Trump into office

Supreme Court is in his pocket already

And he'll flee to South America before he's sentenced to jail time in the NY Case...

I just have this gut feeling that shyt is gonna get super ugly quickly

If you have to remember, the Supreme Court gave a sitting president extraordinary powers. Biden can have any congress member arrested who won't certify.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
If you have to remember, the Supreme Court gave a sitting president extraordinary powers. Biden can have any congress member arrested who won't certify.
And if you have to remember

The majority of the Supreme court are in Trumps pocket

They'll say Biden has no power to do anything just as quick as they gave Trump immunity... and with life appointments and no bosses to discipline them... who's going to stop them?

Food for thought