• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

1/21
@KamalaHQ
Pennsylvania Republican: How Donald Trump talks about this country is the opposite of what brought me to the Republican Party in the first place. Ronald Reagan used to say America was 'a shining city upon a hill.' Donald Trump just called America 'a garbage can'

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1850262163232813056/vid/avc1/640x356/PdwJ_W8PAlrmpvLO.mp4

2/21
@Bubblebathgirl
This woman is delusional if she thinks America is currently “a shining city upon a hill” after what Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have done to it.

20 million illegals is unprecedented. Countless Americans have been k*lled by them.

Shame on this lady.

3/21
@ML3democrats
Donald Trump hates America.

America hates Trump. Good riddance grandpa, go back to Russia

4/21
@rao_himanshu7
Honestly, it's wild how much the vibe has changed. Reagan had that positive, hopeful energy, you know? Now it feels like everything's just negative and angry all the time. It's like we're in a whole different party now.✌️

5/21
@ZionDarkwood
I'm just going to say it, you can't vote for Donald Trump and still claim to love America when he's getting on stage nightly and talking about how "Our country is a garbage can". Come on. Wake up, people.

6/21
@HarlemJ11
That’s because Donald Trump doesn’t care about the USA or Americans

He is about himself only

And trying to become President again so he can keep his orange hamhocks out of federal prison

7/21
@zockso
He was in Michigan today saying Harris will draft kids into the armed forces. Connect the dots. Project 2025 will require all public high school kids take the ASVAB military entrance exam. Project 2025’s plan for the US military

8/21
@SaintLaurant
I hear her. For some reason, of all the unAmerican, unpatriotic things trump has said, calling our great Country a "garbage can" was the lowest of lows. If this doesn't deter his voters from voting for him, then this country is going to take longer to heal.

9/21
@RealVinnieJames
CORRECTION: How the Democrats TWIST Trump's words and edit his videos out of their context is the OPPOSITE of "saving democracy." Trump said the WORLD sees our country as THEIR garbage can, into which THEY are dumping THEIR human garbage. He's right. Kamala knows this well. -VJ

Ga102Orb0AAp0HT.jpg

10/21
@RichMuny
Kamala is picking up some RINOs votes. LOL.

A vote for Kamala Harris is a vote for dikk Cheney and all his globalist neocon warmonger friends. Kamala even pledged to put them in her cabinet! 😡

Ga1z9XjXEAEfMkF.jpg

11/21
@m1db
Trump's life is a Garbage Can

12/21
@BlueSedition
Trump doesn't care about this country at all. All he cares about is himself and what people think of his crowd size.

13/21
@Joni2o1o
Kamala and Biden made it a garbage can.

14/21
@wealth_turtle
Yes, Biden’s America is a garbage can

15/21
@chewsonit
Her version of America 👇
Remember, she never struggled and never built a thing.
Don't let her 👆 California America.
B̶i̶d̶e̶n̶ Kamala 2024
You will get more...
More crime.
By not enforcing the laws in place.
By not prosecuting crime. Unless you are a political opponent, a Christian, or a conservative.
More homeless.
More drugs.
More open borders. From our border Czar.🙄
More illegals flood our cities and overwhelming our hospitals and schools.
More inflation.
Higher prices for gas, water, power, and food. Expect more of that.
More racial dividing.
More uncertainty at home and abroad.
Piles of cash and weapons for our enemy's
If you want more.
B̶i̶d̶e̶n̶ Kamala 2024
California 👇

https://video-t-2.twimg.com/ext_tw_...696/pu/vid/avc1/576x1024/N6_bPzKuhHgZiZwD.mp4

16/21
@ThePoliticalHQ

Ga11NPDXwAAjVM5.jpg

17/21
@JessicaMattJoe
IYKYK 🇺🇸💃🕊️

Ga15_H6XUAATCDC.jpg

18/21
@k_anugwom
That’s impressive

19/21
@JayTC53
Wow 17 people !

20/21
@videospvcagado

[Quoted tweet]
Shirt link 👕 👇 viralstyle.com/salfrvjvvg/no…

Ga1fpyEXwAAWyhM.jpg

21/21
@marie301898889

Ga2ZyhVXYAAaTPp.jpg

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Stuff like this tells me Kamala got it in the bag.

I’ve never seen either party break the other way this much.

All these republicans purporting to be Kamala voters can’t mean “nothing”

She’s got more republican support than any other dem.

More female vote than any other dem.

More independent vote than any other dem.

More Dem enthusiasm than anyone not named Obama.

But i’m supposed to believe trumps hold on the incels and “as a black man….” voters is enough to overcome all that.

:stopitslime:

I’m on team Kamala landslide at this point. Nothing else makes sense :manny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

1/21
@KamalaHQ
Pennsylvania Republican: How Donald Trump talks about this country is the opposite of what brought me to the Republican Party in the first place. Ronald Reagan used to say America was 'a shining city upon a hill.' Donald Trump just called America 'a garbage can'

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1850262163232813056/vid/avc1/640x356/PdwJ_W8PAlrmpvLO.mp4

2/21
@Bubblebathgirl
This woman is delusional if she thinks America is currently “a shining city upon a hill” after what Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have done to it.

20 million illegals is unprecedented. Countless Americans have been k*lled by them.

Shame on this lady.

3/21
@ML3democrats
Donald Trump hates America.

America hates Trump. Good riddance grandpa, go back to Russia

4/21
@rao_himanshu7
Honestly, it's wild how much the vibe has changed. Reagan had that positive, hopeful energy, you know? Now it feels like everything's just negative and angry all the time. It's like we're in a whole different party now.✌️

5/21
@ZionDarkwood
I'm just going to say it, you can't vote for Donald Trump and still claim to love America when he's getting on stage nightly and talking about how "Our country is a garbage can". Come on. Wake up, people.

6/21
@HarlemJ11
That’s because Donald Trump doesn’t care about the USA or Americans

He is about himself only

And trying to become President again so he can keep his orange hamhocks out of federal prison

7/21
@zockso
He was in Michigan today saying Harris will draft kids into the armed forces. Connect the dots. Project 2025 will require all public high school kids take the ASVAB military entrance exam. Project 2025’s plan for the US military

8/21
@SaintLaurant
I hear her. For some reason, of all the unAmerican, unpatriotic things trump has said, calling our great Country a "garbage can" was the lowest of lows. If this doesn't deter his voters from voting for him, then this country is going to take longer to heal.

9/21
@RealVinnieJames
CORRECTION: How the Democrats TWIST Trump's words and edit his videos out of their context is the OPPOSITE of "saving democracy." Trump said the WORLD sees our country as THEIR garbage can, into which THEY are dumping THEIR human garbage. He's right. Kamala knows this well. -VJ

Ga102Orb0AAp0HT.jpg

10/21
@RichMuny
Kamala is picking up some RINOs votes. LOL.

A vote for Kamala Harris is a vote for dikk Cheney and all his globalist neocon warmonger friends. Kamala even pledged to put them in her cabinet! 😡

Ga1z9XjXEAEfMkF.jpg

11/21
@m1db
Trump's life is a Garbage Can

12/21
@BlueSedition
Trump doesn't care about this country at all. All he cares about is himself and what people think of his crowd size.

13/21
@Joni2o1o
Kamala and Biden made it a garbage can.

14/21
@wealth_turtle
Yes, Biden’s America is a garbage can

15/21
@chewsonit
Her version of America 👇
Remember, she never struggled and never built a thing.
Don't let her 👆 California America.
B̶i̶d̶e̶n̶ Kamala 2024
You will get more...
More crime.
By not enforcing the laws in place.
By not prosecuting crime. Unless you are a political opponent, a Christian, or a conservative.
More homeless.
More drugs.
More open borders. From our border Czar.🙄
More illegals flood our cities and overwhelming our hospitals and schools.
More inflation.
Higher prices for gas, water, power, and food. Expect more of that.
More racial dividing.
More uncertainty at home and abroad.
Piles of cash and weapons for our enemy's
If you want more.
B̶i̶d̶e̶n̶ Kamala 2024
California 👇

https://video-t-2.twimg.com/ext_tw_...696/pu/vid/avc1/576x1024/N6_bPzKuhHgZiZwD.mp4

16/21
@ThePoliticalHQ

Ga11NPDXwAAjVM5.jpg

17/21
@JessicaMattJoe
IYKYK 🇺🇸💃🕊️

Ga15_H6XUAATCDC.jpg

18/21
@k_anugwom
That’s impressive

19/21
@JayTC53
Wow 17 people !

20/21
@videospvcagado

[Quoted tweet]
Shirt link 👕 👇 viralstyle.com/salfrvjvvg/no…

Ga1fpyEXwAAWyhM.jpg

21/21
@marie301898889

Ga2ZyhVXYAAaTPp.jpg

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

It will be interesting to see that republicans for Harris impact when it’s all said and done :wow:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

But i’m supposed to believe trumps hold on the incels and “as a black man….” voters is enough to overcome all that.

That’s what I said the other day. I ain’t never seen people outwardly say “our candidate is ass” and then not only that, but say they are voting for the other party and encourage others to do the same. A lot of times people just want to feel like what they are doing is okay and people going in front of cameras and basically telling them that and giving them a permission structure will make the silent republicans for Harris vote interesting to watch.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

A lot of them are afraid to admit it also, but will vote against Trump in my opinion.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

Fukk this goofy ass veteran. Also, Trump doesn't even have the humility to reject the offer :snoop:

As a Purple Heart recipient, I would never wish that on any of my service members or veterans. That shyt fukks you up for life.

For this goofy veteran to give it to anyone especially trump is a slap in every wounded veteran’s face.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
As a Purple Heart recipient, I would never wish that on any of my service members or veterans. That shyt fukks you up for life.

For this goofy veteran to give it to anyone especially trump is a slap in every wounded veteran’s face.
Woah, you have a Purple Heart? Thank you for your service!

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Yes, I've said that.

I don't think that the election will be a "blowout", "landslide", or anything like that. However, I think that Kamala will win and by a bigger than expected margin.

I been feelin the same way as we get closer to the election. This has been the Super Bowl for the news outlets and they know they get more engagement by treating trump with kid gloves and highlighting ignorant maga clowns. They never talk about how energized the dem base is, or how real conservatives are disenchanted with trump and if they do they skim past it. Orange man is gonna get washed in November by a decent amount by the “silent” left the media keeps glossing over.

I agree with both of these points.

The overall environment of this race is bad for Kamala and any Democrat who might have been running in her place. Voters are primarly thinking about immigration and the economy (mostly inflation).

But the fundamentals of this race are just leaning in her favor:

- She's a better candidate than Trump
- She beat him in the debate (admittedly, this tends to be a negligible factor)
- Trump is crazy as fukk and clearly in cognitive decline from where he was in even 2020.
- Her campaign is better organized and has more money while Trump is likely funneling a lot of campaign resources towards his criminal defense. Also, outsourcing the organizing to Elon and Turning Point USA cannot be a good idea (we'll have to wait to see).
- Kamala's campaign is geared towards attracting the broadest coalition possible while Trumps, as evidenced by his choice of VP, is more about turnout. Turnout is a problem if the candidate sounds older, more tired, and less lucid than ever before.
- The Teump campaign's strategy geared towards bringing out low propensity voters sounds doable if you have the energy of 08 Obama or maybe even 2016 Trump, but 2024 Trump? I don't know about that.

I think we (and the polls) are underestimating the amount of traditionally Reoublican voters for whom January 6 was a turning point.

I also don't think the low propensity, incel gang that Trump is trying to bring out will turn out in the numbers he needs. Maybe they would have if he had the vigor and novelty of 2016 Trump, but in 2024, he has neither of those factors on his side.

I also think that because of how the composition of how the voters of the parties are evolving (Democratic base becoming whiter, older, and more educated), what we considered the "silent majority" in the Nixon era is now becoming a part of the Democratic base.

I've been wrong before and I could be wrong here, but I think the polls are underestimating Harris's support and the outcome will be a landslide in her favor (or what would be considered a landslide in our modern polarized times, I'm not talking Reagan numbers).

I just can't tell if my conclusions are just hopeium or actual analysis.

Last edited:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Pollsters are extremely afraid of underestimating Trump and are doing all kinds of shyt behind the scenes to avoid repeating their mistakes in 2020 and 2016. The only question is if they are overcorrecting or properly correcting.

At this point they're clearly herding poll results to avoid any narrative being formed about them and ending their profession once and for all in the leadup to ED