WHO WINS?

• Total voters

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I don’t really understand this logic. This election comes down to turnout and votes. Early votes are banked votes. In what scenario is more votes, early or otherwise, not a good sign?

I think it's just that it's neither good nor bad. the votes are just being shifted around.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Kamala is going to win Wisconsin.

I trust @MushroomX more than Twitter user 2345. If he says it’s good over there it’s good over there

Dane County is always going to be the most Liberal County in Wisconsin, primarily because of Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison. I would be more impressed if this was Waukesha, because that would be more of a Kamala is winning moment.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Went to vote this morning at one of the libraries in STL county. Figured I could vote then get my kid some books from library. Line to vote went out and circled the street with no spaces to park.

For the love of humanity, hopefully the majority of those people are voting Hawley out.
There is a 0% chance these fukking degenerate rednecks in our state vote that fukking idiot out of office

Until someone can come out and embarrass this fukking idiot he's gonna stay in office

It's a sad reality, but in the inbred state we live in... it's reality

Just like our AG, Andrew Bailey... being paid by the student loan companies to keep the Admin from cancelling student loans

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Dane County is always going to be the most Liberal County in Wisconsin, primarily because of Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison. I would be more impressed if this was Waukesha, because that would be more of a Kamala is winning moment.
Yes, but high turnout and support in Dane County means a near-guaranteed win for Dems.

Also, I hope that the Waukesha mayor's endorsement helps Kamala (which I think it slightly will).