WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Still don't know what you guys are talking about with Power Rangers MAGA slurs.

But you guys can have your pissing contest and weird beefs.
I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the IRL people who created that image and are boosting it as a checkmate. I don't consider "Blue MAGA" to be a term of beef or pissing contest, it's a perceptible phenomenon related to how the entire political landscape has become gamified and the guardrails of like shame and integrity have wasted away as we descend into this digitally-mediated knife fight.

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
Ye swing states. Milwaukee city looks pathetic right now. Needed a Beyonce there in wi

For a bit of context, it's true Milwaukee proper ultimately drives the statewide Democratic vote - albeit Dane County (where Madison's located) is growing rapidly. Ultimately, the better Milwaukee turns out, the better chance the state goes blue.

Something that shouldn't be discounted in contrasting the city versus the county is that there are suburbs that have trended blue over the years - or are traditionally blue (e.g. Wauwatosa, St. Francis, Shorewood, Whitefish Bay and more.) And even some of the traditionally red surrounding counties - Waukesha, Ozaukee and Washington - have suburbs that are gradually going blue. It's the product of Democratic-voting Milwaukeeans leaving the city for the burbs. So, it'd be interesting to see a breakdown by suburban municipality.

All that to say, anecdotally, I think it's a touch early to get nervous.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
For a bit of context, it's true Milwaukee proper ultimately drives the statewide Democratic vote - albeit Dane County (where Madison's located) is growing rapidly. Ultimately, the better Milwaukee turns out, the better chance the state goes blue.

Something that shouldn't be discounted in contrasting the city versus the county is that there are suburbs that have trended blue over the years - or are traditionally blue (e.g. Wauwatosa, St. Francis, Shorewood, Whitefish Bay and more.) And even some of the traditionally red surrounding counties - Waukesha, Ozaukee and Washington - have suburbs that are gradually going blue. It's the product of Democratic-voting Milwaukeeans leaving the city for the burbs. So, it'd be interesting to see a breakdown by suburban municipality.

All that to say, anecdotally, I think it's a touch early to get nervous.
Thank you for the additional context that anonymous tweet did not provide.