WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
I want harris to win i support her but facts and the polling data can not be ignored, she is behind in nearly every swing state, tied nationally in the polls, a huge red flag and early voting patterns show not strong turn out and support in swing states like NV and GA, Its likely that the race will be called for trump on election night quite early, i dont see this as a race she can win right now.
What polling data?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
There’s a good indication polls being pumped out the last few weeks are fundamentally flawed/ being gamed by Republican pollsters. Which early voting pattern in GA specifically is concerning?
The early voting electorate shows a higher white share in comparison to 2022 midterm elections

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Where are you seeing these numbers? Women are out voting men right now and they ain’t voting for Trump
Look up jon ralston on twitter and gabriel sterling, in particular ralston says the early voting patterns are trouble for harris republicans have been voting in strong numbers and their vote percentage is going to be tough to erase for harris to win the state, she is behind in PA Polling averages on fivethirtyeight and real clear politics, trump is likely to win the election

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I want harris to win i support her but facts and the polling data can not be ignored, she is behind in nearly every swing state, tied nationally in the polls, a huge red flag and early voting patterns show not strong turn out and support in swing states like NV and GA, Its likely that the race will be called for trump on election night quite early, i dont see this as a race she can win right now.
Good God I don’t got the time for this :mjlol:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Look up jon ralston on twitter and gabriel sterling, in particular ralston says the early voting patterns are trouble for harris republicans have been voting in strong numbers and their vote percentage is going to be tough to erase for harris to win the state, she is behind in PA Polling averages on fivethirtyeight and real clear politics, trump is likely to win the election
you're not good at this concern trolling. in nevada you use early voting data and in PA you ignore early voting data and go with 538 and RCP polling averages. what is georgia based on? a combination of the two?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
you're not good at this concern trolling. in nevada you use early voting data and in PA you ignore early voting data and go with 538 and RCP polling averages. what is georgia based on? a combination of the two?
The political analyst is jon Ralston is the exception he is a very credible reporter that has called the races in the state for several years, when polls where showing cortez masto not winning her reelection he called the race for her based on the voting pattern, i trust the man and so do credible political analysts. The thing is she needs to win MI PA and WI to win the election, at best right now she is slightly up in MI and tied in WI and trailing in PA

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

She’s not behind in nearly every swing state, she leads nationally and is ahead or tied in nearly every swing state. It’s going to be a close race and probably won’t be decided until a couple of days after the election

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Nevada is the only state that I can see flipping that was solid blue in the past because of COVID. Nevada is a complete outlier

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
She’s not behind in nearly every swing state, she leads nationally and is ahead or tied in nearly every swing state. It’s going to be a close race and probably won’t be decided until a couple of days after the election
Please point the data to this evidence, on fivethirtyeight and real clear politics, she is behind in PA, AZ, NV, NC and GA, at best she is tied in WI as well.