WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

The funny thing about these "Trump checks" is that Kamala literally voted for them. She was a US Senator back in 2020.

She also proposed giving people $2,000 a month until the pandemic ends. Mitch McConnell and Republicans didn't support that. Too many people are idiots.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I feel you, but damn every time i come in here it’s one of the same few nikkas crying and begging for attention. This thread would be half the pages if we didn’t have to spend a dozen pages every few days arguing with them dummies.

And at this point we’ve already confirmed most of them aren’t even “real” people in the way they claim to be.

They captured poor @Loose but the rest of them obviously aren’t real people.

Let them die :francis:
Put them hoe ass nikkas on ignore :mindblown:

I got like 5 or 6 hoe ass bytches in this thread on ignore :wow:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I want harris to win i support her but facts and the polling data can not be ignored, she is behind in nearly every swing state, tied nationally in the polls, a huge red flag and early voting patterns show not strong turn out and support in swing states like NV and GA, Its likely that the race will be called for trump on election night quite early, i dont see this as a race she can win right now.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I feel you, but damn every time i come in here it’s one of the same few nikkas crying and begging for attention. This thread would be half the pages if we didn’t have to spend a dozen pages every few days arguing with them dummies.

And at this point we’ve already confirmed most of them aren’t even “real” people in the way they claim to be.

They captured poor @Loose but the rest of them obviously aren’t real people.

Let them die :francis:
What’s crazy to me is that they use to complain about Dems not doing more for healthcare and other social issues. Not the complaints are solely about a war that no one cares about

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want harris to win i support her but facts and the polling data can not be ignored, she is behind in nearly every swing state, tied nationally in the polls, a huge red flag and early voting patterns show not strong turn out and support in swing states like NV and GA, Its likely that the race will be called for trump on election night quite early, i dont see this as a race she can win right now.
There’s a good indication polls being pumped out the last few weeks are fundamentally flawed/ being gamed by Republican pollsters. Which early voting pattern in GA specifically is concerning?