WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Too early to say anything definitive about Nevada but this is one of the states that concerns me the most, I've said it repeatedly on here. Many people have not recovered in Nevada. It was not a soft landing for them. Many service workers etc. are blaming Biden. They shouldn't be blaming Biden but that's how it goes with uninformed voters, they have to blame someone for their issues and it's going to be who is in office.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
bafkreie3ggcgrknljnsmz27eu3f2ih5yazdpl4oq5g7aa6dwaaij33fy6u@jpeg

bafkreietrwdgpobwa2ewosbkljdffo5kkprtq3nymslrbgyx3cx4fdycx4@jpeg

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
fukk florida, NC is the prize. if kamala wins even one state that Biden didn't, that's dominance
It feels like NC is to Democrats what Nevada is to Republicans
plus I got a strange feeling Helene helped Republicans (which doesn't make any sense but it replaced the piss loving black nazi as biggest headline)

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
Donald Trump can’t even answer if the minimum wage should be raised.

This man is unfit for office.

2/2
Figures.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/2
The Trump McDonalds thing was choreographed and staged. The restaurant was closed down, covered in Secret Service, the people going through the drive through were handpicked, careful and intentional camera placement. All staged.

2/2
Over the target!

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GaW_u4CXsAA3hRg.jpg

GaW_u4CWoAA7fFP.jpg

GaW_u4rWEAAWV15.jpg

GaW_u4sXAAA1L_Q.png

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Its not looking good right now she is down or at best tie in nearly every single swing state, alot of national polls show her trailing, the early voting patterns from georgia shows a whiter electorate and nevada early voting returns are troubling that is what jon ralston nevada reporter says , trump is likely to win.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Its not looking good right now she is down or at best tie in nearly every single swing state, alot of national polls show her trailing, the early voting patterns from georgia shows a whiter electorate and nevada early voting returns are troubling that is what jon ralston nevada reporter says , trump is likely to win.
Nevada is the only state she doesn’t appear to be doing well in. fukk the polls

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I disagree, from what I've seen she has a great chance of winning Michigan, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania. I'm not following how that analysis was made.