br82186

Superstar
Daps

im not you

All Star
Daps

Viral infections are bipartisan btw.
It doesn't care who you voted for.

You should also hold Biden accountable and not engage in bizarre political religious fanaticism
but that's just me tho.
:yeshrug:

the vax is effective, so theres that. before we had it, cheeto was telling folks to drink bleach and that the shyt was gonna go away like magic. dont just memory hole that to prove your point

if its 2024 and you still havent gotten the shot, youll have to hyon. :camby:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Calling the covid take "Dumb" and not engaging with the reality is what I'm talking about btw.

Covid?
Gaza?
Ukraine?
These are three objectively bad things that the president had full control over.

The Economy?
Student loans?
Roe v. Wade?
I'll give him an out on these, our political system and/or forces beyond the president's control
were at work here.

But Wars? Rampant disease?
These are fully within the president's power to control and/or mitigate the damages.

The premise is neither weird nor uninformed and I also don't believe people should "just die" because
they're republicans, even if that were the case, not everyone who contracted covid and died under Biden's
presidency was a republican.

This is a dumb talking point and is ironically "uninformed".
You can not lay the deaths of people who chose to be unvaccinated because they were first told Covid was just simply the flu, then that it could be treated with home remedies, to later be told that the vaccine was dangerous by the very government who was supposed to be protecting them on the Biden administration.

All of that in the same country where people were "fatigued" of being on lock down and wearing masks. How conveniently we forget the demands to "open the country".

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Too early to say anything definitive about Nevada but this is one of the states that concerns me the most, I've said it repeatedly on here. Many people have not recovered in Nevada. It was not a soft landing for them. Many service workers etc. are blaming Biden. They shouldn't be blaming Biden but that's how it goes with uninformed voters, they have to blame someone for their issues and it's going to be who is in office.

Well if they elect Trump they still not gonna recover lmaoo

Daps

They let Grandpa play Fry Cook.

:mjlol:

I can't believe his campaign let him do this in an era where "Put the fries in the bag" is used in place of shut up. This has been an absurd cycle but he alone carries so much of it. Pretending to work at Mcdonalds, riding Arnold Palmers dead dikk, NABJ, the debate vs Kamala, two "assassination" attempts, and being indicted 34 times are just off the top of my head and somehow I don't think we've seen his greatest work