• Total voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps

1/7
@FrakerMonica
If you live in Texas, this right here is very disturbing. 👀

[Quoted tweet]
1/Looking increasingly like Musk is setting up the option to pursue a Russia-backed TEXIT strategy. One possible scenario is to spark a deep rift (over the election, perhaps), have Texas secede, but also claim the mantle of “the real America.”

2/7
@RandVegan
Texit has no support and isn’t popular with anyone here. Even without Dems holding one or the legislature bodies this won’t grow anywhere beyound Twitter fringe accounts

3/7
@FrakerMonica
You are right, but this guy is up to no good and must be stopped.

4/7
@boxcarmurphy
Would Texas really secede if it meant losing all those government contracts it currently enjoys?

5/7
@GaryHar70258384
God I hate Musk

6/7
@FerrellsLaw
This is troubling.

7/7
@Ninainnac
I live in Texas and will keep an eye out for this bs. Trump and Musk are destroying democracy.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/11
@davetroy
1/Looking increasingly like Musk is setting up the option to pursue a Russia-backed TEXIT strategy. One possible scenario is to spark a deep rift (over the election, perhaps), have Texas secede, but also claim the mantle of “the real America.”

[Quoted tweet]
Scoop:

Elon Musk quietly created two new entities this month — one called "United States of America Inc," which names him as its sole director.

This follows his $75M America PAC donations, dark money reports and the "government efficiency commission."
forbes.com/sites/sarahemerso…

GaHTmsmb0AAzcEd.png

2/11
@davetroy
2/More background on the long-festering, Russia-backed Texit plan here.

To Texas With Love: What Russia's support of TEXIT tells us about the frayed nature of U.S. politics

3/11
@davetroy
3/Steady drumbeat of this crap from Musk and his proxies over the last year. Promises to “Fight for America,” while basing all his assets in Texas and doing his best to capture government there. Pay attention.

GaKVnNQXEAAcxw7.jpg

GaKVnNSWIAA_y18.jpg

4/11
@davetroy
4/First the America handle, then America? Looking plausible.

“Elon Musk takes over ‘America’ handle on X to promote pro-Trump PAC: report”

Elon Musk takes over ‘America’ handle on X to promote pro-Trump PAC: report

5/11
@davetroy
5/I wrote in more detail about Musk and TEXIT a few weeks ago, but these new developments add further evidence in this direction.

[Quoted tweet]
🔴 Elon Musk: A Dangerous ‘Evolution’

Has the X owner simply lost his marbles or been ‘radicalised’ by his own platform? @davetroy traces his beliefs and behaviour to paint an altogether more concerning picture of Musk’s political and cultural journey

bylinetimes.com/2024/10/02/e…

6/11
@davetroy
6/Also note re: his filing of United States of America, Inc. that he has said, “government is just a corporation at the limit,” borrowing a math term suggesting government is just an infinitely large corporation. He says that and many other idiotic things here.

https://invidious.poast.org/live/Zwx_7XAJ3p0?si=SkIEq66GRjnQlq_k

7/11
@davetroy
7/For the record: a TEXIT effort doesn't need to be successful to cause damage. Even starting down this path is enough to cause chaos, and because it would likely be done in an unconstitutional way, it isn't possible to know how it would play out. Best to be forewarned.

8/11
@davetroy
8/And I would bet that Greg Abbott, Ken Paxton, Elon Musk, and Daniel Miller (the TEXIT guy) would be the ones at the forefront of this. Along with any CSPOA allies that they can round up. Also would anticipate people "moving to Texas" to be "part of this." 🤪

9/11
@davetroy
9/Abbott, Paxton, Musk start making declarations of secession. "Allies" start moving to (and supporting) Texas. Conflict and chaos ensue. Then you see what's possible once that scenario is in place. Repeat. A road into the unknown.

10/11
@davetroy
10/Recall that Abbott has already challenged the Federal government’s authority this year. Expect border autonomy to be the rallying cry, should this come together. This isn’t hard to see.

Texas Gov Abbott defies Biden administration amid border battle over island used by cartels

11/11
@davetroy
11/And I would encourage folks to focus more on this as part of a Putin-led strategy to destabilize and then dissolve the United States than to obsess on the specific mechanics of Texas secession. If they pursue this, it will be the tip of a spear.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

We need to get this stuttering ass c-nt out the fccking paint.

I wouldn't be mad if Harris (if she wins) or Biden bans Twitter.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wonder if Trump has been so "exhausted" recently because the internals are showing him getting his ass kicked?

Would line up with the increasing desperate and bizarre behaviour.

he always acts this way

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I wonder if Trump has been so "exhausted" recently because the internals are showing him getting his ass kicked?

Would line up with the increasing desperate and bizarre behaviour.
He released internals last week showing him tied or slightly ahead in the battlegrounds

Which isn’t good for him

Why he’d release internals showing an essentially tied race?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
They wouldn't be trying to manipulate this if they were confident in winning. I don't think he's going to be close. Trump has a super large vocal minority that can't go beyond 47%

Even beyond the lack of policy outside of Project 2025, people are tired and exhausted of the bullshyt. It's draining.

People are tired.