WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
We've reached the insanity part of the Election. More people are voting early... and Trump is doing his best to do whatever the fukk he is doing. Kamala doing podcasts and interviews to make Nap furious in his Call Center cubicle.

My area will do Early Voting next week, and put in my vote for Kamala and Tammy; I've always done Early voting over Absentee to avoid any USPS fukkery... just do it at City Hall and have someones eyes verify and sign their name on it.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Like I said, look at pro-Trump polling crosstabs. 45% among people under 30???

29 percent among black voters?!?

Those would be absolutely historic numbers for a Republican. Earth shattering. It's hard to believe.

That's how good the Trump and Vance ticket is

You know what they say about a rising tide

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I thought he was foreign when he got caught calling someone a "bloke"... Or was that MM?
That was somebody else. Easy to confuse them though. If you didn’t look at the name you’d think it was the same poster over and over. Quite a colorful cast of peculiar minds we have here.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really trying to go at a fukking federal prosecutor... God damn. You know I was skeptical of Harris after she bombed in the 2020 primaries. Yet, it stupid trying to get in a debate with her and twist facts. She ripping him to shreds
the only part where she crashed out, was when he started asking her "when did you start to notice biden's decline", and she totally had no answer :mjlol:

but the obvious retort is "if fox thinks biden is too old to be president, why should americans vote for an even older trump". almost malpractice not to be prepared with that clapback