WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@RexChapman
A Black woman is dead because of Trump’s policies. And now he and his friends here are laughing at her family.

[Quoted tweet]
Fox host: The family of Amber Thurman, who died after not receiving urgent care needed for an infection under Georgia’s abortion ban, is speaking ahead of this town hall

Trump: We’ll get better ratings, I promise

2/11
@RexChapman
The abortion ban killed her.

3/11
@MayoIsSpicyy
Sick fukking people. 🤬

4/11
@Silkypearls
She died from sepsis after taking abortion pills. She died from doctors delaying her treatment. As there was no fetus and only parts of tissue remaining there could be no abortion.

No abortion law played a part in Amber Thurman's death.

5/11
@MrsKladybug
SAY HER NAME!

GaCZOfgWgAEPhM9.jpg

6/11
@LucyTheBlueCat
/search?q=#Trump is a disgrace not only to our country, but to humanity. /search?q=#TrumpIsUnfitToBePresident

7/11
@shamanartist
This is just gross. 🧐👆

8/11
@JUJUR0SE_
@HARRISFAULKNER is a trash human being

9/11
@JasADRxquisites
He is a disaster and a truly sick lunatic!!!

10/11
@scooter1772
Trump. In the future when someone does something ignorant and hateful they will call it trumping.

11/11
@RealAnneMarieC
Liar.. Amber and her twins are dead due to a botched abortion.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Loud and Stupid. Racial oppression and exclusion have always been a part of American society, so any so-called 'unity' people talk about was built on the backs of people who were excluded or straight-up oppressed. Slavery, segregation, redlining, and mass incarceration don't really scream 'togetherness.' People who say stupid shyt like that just mean white people got to live their version of the American Dream while everyone else got fukked over. The belief that this country used to be united is insulting. You would have to ignore the fact that millions of people had to fight and die just to get a fraction of the rights others were handed at birth to believe that horseshyt.