WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

I know Harris disguises herself as a centralist to get people to vote for her, but all her policy are super progressive. I don't understand what else you need to see besides her policies.

This is a good thing… If you got a felon conviction on your record you ain’t getting hired as a cop so why should cops who get fired be able to move to other departments? This is good put them on a national database

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I went on the Youtube comments for that townhall with CTG and why am I not surprised at all by how deranged they were :francis:
Here's some advice: IGNORE YOUTUBE POLITICAL COMMENT SECTIONS

Most YouTube comments under political videos are flooded with right-wing trolls and bots. Don't let that fool or discourage you.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Here's some advice: IGNORE YOUTUBE POLITICAL COMMENT SECTIONS

Most YouTube comments under political videos are flooded with right-wing trolls and bots. Don't let that fool or discourage you.

But visit the YouTube Comments section... 1 Minute after Kamala is announced the winner.

Visit every MAGA board.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Anyone on the coli been contacted for a poll in this election season? 1 i haven't and 2 even if I was I'm not going to respond to it :hubie: Im just gonna go to the polls bright and early come election day
Never by phone. But, in '08 I was hit with the exit poll. I voted in the town that I went to college. That town was roughly 18K without the University. Most of the students were commuter kids, so they all voted back in their home cities if at all. I voted at a methodist church. There were less than 20 cars in the parking lot when I arrived. This was likely between 11a-1p don't remember exactly. There were maybe 10 people at best that voted around the same time I walked in.

When I came out of the church. I was approached by the pollster. They asked me who I voted for. Obama was my answer. They asked me how many people I saw inside. I said not counting the workers maybe 10. They looked at me dumbfounded. They were like you're the first person to say this. I've been told all morning that there were tons of people coming in and voting etc. I was like look around where are the cars? How are you coming to this number. Clearly that pollster had their agenda and they were going to run with it. Whatever vote I represented they were going to multiply by some number and run their narrative.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/20
Trump rambling: "They don't want to do anything that's good for us. They ought to be ashamed of themself. I'm gonna ask them to put on woke-- do you know this, what this is all about -- we don't have a woke military."

2/20
i don't think i've ever heard a human being make this sound before

3/20
Trump is barely cogent tonight. watch this clip. his brain is just flitting around

4/20
Trump claims migrants have taken over midtown Manhattan. Big if true

5/20
Trump: "The United States is now an occupied country, but on November 5, 2024, that will be liberation day in America."

6/20
a sleepy, sedated-sounding Trump has put his audience in Atlanta to sleep.

7/20
As we get deeper into Trump's rally in Atlanta, reminder that if you appreciate me watching so you don't have to, I'd appreciate it if you supported my work by signing up for my newsletter. You'll like PN and paid subscribers make my work possible. Thx. Subscribe to Public Notice

8/20
Trump: "The caravan. I made up that name too. I'm good at names. You know the names? I can't use those names too much because many of them were for -- Republicans. We had some beauties. But we can use Pocahontas."

9/20
calling for the death penalty for migrants who murder Americans has become a standard applause line during Trump's speeches. What wouldn't his fans applaud?

10/20
Trump says any Black person or Hispanic who votes for Harris needs to have their heads examined "because they are really screwing you"

11/20
Trump: "They accused him of showing innnrusssshes"

12/20
Trump on Alveda King: "She's got very good genes. Beautiful genes."

13/20
Trump: "She wants to let her millions of illegal--- Medica-- oh, she wants to raid Medicare."

14/20
Trump claims he is "going to create the greatest job boom the world has ever seen" through "low taxes and high tariffs, actually"

15/20
"Get those rockets going, Elon" -- Trump promises a Mars landing "very soon"

16/20
Trump's very quiet crowd in Atlanta finally wakes up when he starts in with the crude transphobia. This is what MAGAs crave.

17/20
Trump: "We will not by invaded. We will not be occupied. We will not be conquered. We will defeat the enemy at all levels of combat. We will defend our civilization."

18/20
Trump: "If we don't win, it's like, uh, it was all, it was all for not very much. We can't let that happen."

19/20
That's it for Trump's rally in Atlanta, GA. Reminder that if you appreciate this thread, I'd love it if you supported what I do by signing up for my newsletter. I think you'll enjoy PN and paid subscribers make my work possible. Thanks. Subscribe to Public Notice

20/20
Let me wrap up this thread by noting that I put it together using @SnapStream, the premier tool for social media video (including live threads). If your company or organization wants to clip like me, click the link below for more info & to set up a demo. Aaron gets clips with SnapStream to make moments that matter

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196