Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Can you break this down for us @MushroomX

Not sure what the colors mean... but this was from a few days earlier
  • Dane County: Madison
  • Milwaukee County: Milwaukee
  • Waukesha: Brookfield
    • Waukesha is the more interesting. Its immediately left of Milwaukee county. It use to be the Republican stronghold because they are Milwaukee Suburbs; part of the WOW Counties. However Roe v. Wade has begun to turn voters towards the Democrats a bit more than the GOP want to like.
    • DZ_SjUsXUAAAPhv
  • Brown County: Green Bay
  • Outagamie County: Appleton
    • That's Left of Brown County
  • Winnebago County: Oshkosh
    • That's Southwest under Outagamie
Basically the Wisconsin firewall will need to be Madison, Milwaukee... but the more votes we can siphon from the WOW and Brown, the easier it will be for Kamala.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Not sure what the colors mean... but this was from a few days earlier
  • Dane County: Madison
  • Milwaukee County: Milwaukee
  • Waukesha: Brookfield
    • Waukesha is the more interesting. Its immediately left of Milwaukee county. It use to be the Republican stronghold because they are Milwaukee Suburbs; part of the WOW Counties. However Roe v. Wade has begun to turn voters towards the Democrats a bit more than the GOP want to like.
    • DZ_SjUsXUAAAPhv
  • Brown County: Green Bay
  • Outagamie County: Appleton
    • That's Left of Brown County
  • Winnebago County: Oshkosh
    • That's Southwest under Outagamie
Basically the Wisconsin firewall will need to be Madison, Milwaukee... but the more votes we can siphon from the WOW and Brown, the easier it will be for Kamala.

Darker the color. Vote not returned

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know Harris disguises herself as a centralist to get people to vote for her, but all her policy are super progressive. I don't understand what else you need to see besides her policies.

I went on the Youtube comments for that townhall with CTG and why am I not surprised at all by how deranged they were :francis: