WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

I know Harris disguises herself as a centralist to get people to vote for her, but all her policy are super progressive. I don't understand what else you need to see besides her policies.

She was literally the among the 2 or 3 most left voting Senators in the whole Senate at some point.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I know Harris disguises herself as a centralist to get people to vote for her, but all her policy are super progressive. I don't understand what else you need to see besides her policies.

Are you kidding me? This is straight pandering for republican votes. She’s basically GW Bush at this point. She’s been doing this nonstop, changing all her policies to appease conservatives. Our HL Allstars see it why can’t you?? :mindblown:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

She's too progressive, she's on record wanting to give transgender surgery to detained illegal immigrants with tax payer money