WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ok

Well living here, I see a lot of ads

I'm sure you saw a lot of Beto ads too, right? There's a tendency for democrats in red states to push out questionable polling 6-8 months before an election ("we're only down two points, 46% to 44%") which rakes in a lot of ActBlue donations, viral twitter ads, etc. Followed by a few more questionable close polls leading up to the election. then a pretty convincing L. We saw it with Beto, we saw it with Jamie Harrison in South Carolina, we saw it with Amy McGrath in Kentucky, etc.

I hope I'm wrong! Lord knows that a$$hole Cruz is generally disliked and a coward to boot. I just don't buy it. If there's one underdog race you can convince me is close it's the Nebraska one, where a union leader independent is polling well against Fischer. But given that Trump is going to perform so dominantly in states like these....ehhh.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

MI changed their laws to allow votes to be counted before the polls close on election day. It'll still result in "batches" of late night votes being added to the totals due to the sheer size of large cities, but it should prevent the 1-2 day affair we witnessed last time.

Whoever wins MI will likely do so late on election night, after midnight. And if Trump loses he will be lying his ass off at that exact time, with Elon amplifying it.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
i-got-my-mother-to-vote-for-kamala-in-pa-v0-02sxptr4ykud1.jpeg

:deadrose:

taker597

Superstar
Daps

ANOTHER assassination attempt?

It's like people view him as a threat to democracy or something. Wild
I'm sure you saw a lot of Beto ads too, right? There's a tendency for democrats in red states to push out questionable polling 6-8 months before an election ("we're only down two points, 46% to 44%") which rakes in a lot of ActBlue donations, viral twitter ads, etc. Followed by a few more questionable close polls leading up to the election. then a pretty convincing L. We saw it with Beto, we saw it with Jamie Harrison in South Carolina, we saw it with Amy McGrath in Kentucky, etc.

I hope I'm wrong! Lord knows that a$$hole Cruz is generally disliked and a coward to boot. I just don't buy it. If there's one underdog race you can convince me is close it's the Nebraska one, where a union leader independent is polling well against Fischer. But given that Trump is going to perform so dominantly in states like these....ehhh.
Cruz isn't losing. Rural Texas does not like Collin Allerd... Because he's not white and former Texan. If he was a former Dallas Cowboy. They might let it slide. Peckerwood country don't want a minority senator.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
@dtownreppin214 @mastermind

Seeing Cruz up 1 in a GOP internal for McConnell’s PAC is shocking to me
Probably to get to energize rural voting in Texas. Early voting is in 7 days.

I will buy @wire28 a Dak Prescott jersey if the race ends up being less than a 5pt margin.

Every other commercial during yesterday's TX/OU game were Cruz ads connecting Allred to tranny gymnasts and Venezuelan gangs. Youth sports is huge in Texas and from the very frank conversations I have had with Mexican Americans here in TX over the last few months, they DO NOT fukk WITH SOUTH AMERICAN immigrants.

I would have to see a dozen polls with Allred in the lead before I believe he will win.
Houston ain't got any hype for him. Beto was Texas only hope and he fukked it up with going after guns recklessly.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Well, he doesn't have an actual job. So, I'm not surprised.

Just a few weeks ago we were clowning Trump for not campaigning enough compared to Harris. Now things have (slightly) switched, we can't just dismiss it. Granted I don't think it's a coincidence that her campaign stops decreased during a major weather disaster across multiple states (she's been involved in the WH/FEMA response) but now is the time to get back to all gas no brakes. She's gonna be blitzing states this upcoming week and there's a new ad campaign for the Midwest.