WHO WINS?

• Total voters

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

facilitate :mjlol::camby:

Man needs to appear presidential.
I would assume that Governor Kemp actively approved this bullshyt as well?

Outside of a presidential visit, any campaign visit to relief efforts does more harm than good due to logistics.

A sensible person would see this as selfish, but people aren't sensible.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Outside of a presidential visit, any campaign visit to relief efforts does more harm than good due to logistics.

Believe that's a local level thing vs. the state government.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I doubt the governor approved that.

It's def been interesting watching the union between hardcore right wingers and delusional leftists claiming there is no government response to the storms due to foreign expenditures. In real like FEMA was activated days ago and aid is flowing in. This is also a massive disaster that won't be fixed overnight. The good thing is that typically politicians on the ground (governor, state senators, etc) don't play politics with government aid while their cities are in ruins. All of them will be thanking the president and I'd imagine the process will go as smooth as it can given the circumstances.

Will that prevent misinformation? No. The Hawaii thing last year really displayed how bad twitter has become. Millions of people convinced the entire state burned to the ground and the government did nothing about it. Or that lasers from the sky were to blame. Just insanity.