WHO WINS?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Yeah, Trump and the Republicans are doing everything they can to prevent black people from voting and our votes from being counted

That doesn't sit well with me. After all DJT ran the most pro black campaign in history. Someone should look into this more

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Fundraising tactic. She didn’t say if she’s underwater in ballot test or favorability rating…

Slotkin may want to actually come to metro detroit before she starts popping off bullshyt. She’s been working overtime to win over “economically anxious” whites, I ain’t seen her around no black people except that one picture of her and Obama she loves showing.

I kind of am low key scared she is pulling a fast one on us and may be baby sinema…

Edit:

I think she’s being truthful.

Slotkin is up here sounding like a moderate republican the past month. So I can definitely see how Kamala’s overall message may not be hitting the same .

Don’t think she’s losing here rn but it’s closer than what people want to think.

We have to remember that one of the last things that came out that forced Biden out was polling that the Detroit area was turning on him fast ..it’s spooky up here
Glad you see it too on slotkin.

But nah we good. We also infamously had that poll of 0% blacks for Trump. Wayne county gonna hold it down per usual.

Last edited:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Republicans are definitely gonna politicize this storm and take photo ops and tell people Kamala is at a Hollywood fundraiser

Desantis had the wheels in motion

Dekkklantis had to fall back during that last major hurricane in Florida when he tried that blaming the Biden admin shyt… Not only he had to turn around and ask Biden for help, Biden came to Florida and sat right next to DeSantis making him look like a complete idiot

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Dekkklantis had to fall back during that last major hurricane in Florida when he tried that blaming the Biden admin shyt… Not only he had to turn around and ask Biden for help, Biden came to Florida and sat right next to DeSantis making him look like a complete idiot

The white boots

:dead: