WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Good grief. How do people sit there and listen to this rambling idiot and actually think he'd be a competent leader?

Q: How do you keep auto manufacturing jobs in this country?

T: I was voted man of the year <make stupid fukking facial expression while you ramble on incoherently avoiding the question>

That's our guy!

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Good grief. How do people sit there and listen to this rambling idiot and actually think he'd be a competent leader?

Q: How do you keep auto manufacturing jobs in this country?

T: I was voted man of the year <make stupid fukking facial expression while you ramble on incoherently avoiding the question>

That's our guy!

That moment happens at 28:00

He rambles for 4:00 minutes before answering with steel tarriffs

*Which by the way fukked over companies that used imported steel as well as effecting us steel companies who got hit with retaliatory tariffs from other countries. And they in turn had a small round of layoffs. Trump caught an L with the trade war.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

That moment happens at 28:00

He rambles for 4:00 minutes before answering with steel tarriffs

*Which by the way fukked over companies that used imported steel as well as effecting us steel companies who got hit with retaliatory tariffs from other countries. And they in turn had a small round of layoffs. Trump caught an L with the trade war.

Thanks. This dummy didn't learn from the last time he imposed tariffs on steel and aluminum. Coming back here and proposing this same failed policy, especially after automakers blasted him for it, shows he doesn't really care about the damage he's doing to American workers and the auto industry.