WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
She needs to campaign like she is 3 points down. We still haven't removed from the PTSD we got from 2016 when we thought it was in the bag for Hillary.
I woke up that morning disgusted as fukk. Still remember it like yesterday.
She’s doing a good job. Hopefully there’s no October surprise.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
A couple of things...
  • I think the Death of the Mainstream Newspaper is shown from this election. Gen Z gets their shyt from Social and Word of Mouth. People don't care for New York Times anymore cept for Wordle, that's about it.
  • If you regard polling as the absolute needle mover in who is winning... then that foundation is gone for you, as the Death of Landlines and the rise in AI is giving out bad polls and error-filled polling.
  • Any non-MAGA Republicans will have to find their own party, they aren't getting it back as MAGA's rot is deep... Trump will be the 2028 because MAGA will be bullies for Trump no matter what.
I know they vary around the country. But, I really wanted to support my local paper. Was going to sign up for the digital + Sunday delivery. But, those motherfukkers are phoning it in and wanting to charge National Prices. I'm not paying you like $50 bucks a month for substandard news, a shytty website and a Sunday paper that is basically 1 ply Toilet paper. I was getting more out of my WSJ subscription for that price.

My staff are basically all from different generations but that millennial overlap is crazy. The older millennial he's from the UK, and also lived in New Zealand. But he's pretty tapped in with international news sources, and reading absorbing traditional methods. The two younger Millennial's they are both basically just TikTok gives them all their information. My Gen Alpha guy he's on Tiktok, reddit, but he also a finance bro so he subs to the WSJ probably for show. But, he is very tapped out on Politics. He's seemingly going to vote by who influences him the most. Which we all shyt on Trump/Maga regularly so he's likely going to vote that way. IF he votes.

The horserace polling is probably fair, but just assume Kamala is losing no matter what until we're proven wrong.