☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Have you been able to post any specific races that were won/lost based on trans issues? Funny thing about the articles you post, I've never been able to find any of these races you're alluding to.

When you're done bytching about having to do our homework for us, can you post up some specific races?
I said it was hurting democrats in polling and I already showed you how politically democrats were pivoting away from it.

Jesus Christ you’re dense.

Using your rhetoric theres no point in climate change mitigation since we still have glaciers :stopitslime:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
First you denied that there was any polling supporting my stance.

This is your modus operandi right here, stupid motherf*cker this, f*ck n*gga that, squeezed between some word salad and more links to further move the goal post.

You not going to tootsie slide your way out of this one. You know damn well you didn't mention polling, you mentioned ACTUAL races, even more specifically down ballot races.

So AGAIN, show us evidence this has hurt a candidate in ANY race, local to national.

Until then, you're passing your irrational tranny fear off as facts. And don't give me that goof troop excuse of "politicians go where the polling goes" because we all know there is tons of polling being done at all times which is used for research and messaging.

The only thing I'm defending is my belief that you get on here and post bizarre perspectives cloaked in this veil that you're some how observant and ahead of the curve.