2023 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 27-29)

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I felt like a lot of LSU players were underrated, Bernard-Converse going 7th round is a robbery in broad daylight and Boutte is goin to be a steal too

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The hater in me....wants to tweet that white racist Drew Magary who wrote that article for racist deadspin called the death of the black QB in 2008 with a picture of a tombstone.

Ask that racist white boy "So umm I see the top 3 QBs drafted were black and they were the top 3 out of 4 picks.....pretty good accomplishment after you said that the black QB was dead..stupid ass white boy".

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The hater in me....wants to tweet that white racist Drew Magary who wrote that article for racist deadspin called the death of the black QB in 2008 with a picture of a tombstone.

Ask that racist white boy "So umm I see the top 3 QBs drafted were black and they were the top 3 out of 4 picks.....pretty good accomplishment after you said that the black QB was dead..stupid ass white boy".
I just went back to look at this and boy, could he have been more wrong? Yeah, tweet him on it tbh, fukk it