2023 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 27-29)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
CGrdcMy.jpg

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ryan Poles has a type too. RAS scores off the chart.

Really happy with how the Bears stick piled picks, and did the same for next season already too. We got a stud OT. Double dipped at DT - and double dipped at CB, if you can hit at one of those positions it’s huge. Found a RB that can work behind Herbert & Foreman and take on RB2 duties next season. I think Scott was a steal at WR, speedster who can run all the routes.

Love the draft, love it even more when my team actually has a shytload of draft capital.

This is how you build a team.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I've seen more SMU games over the last 2 years than I care to admit. He's a get up and go type of guy. Pretty good run after the catch type. Can never recall him using his body to catch (all hands) and he can win catches at the high point. Decent but I wouldn't have drafted him there. Maybe they see something I don't.
rashee is a muhfukka breh....

when sonny dykes left he wanted rashee to be with max

the connection between him n tanner 2nd ii none..

max n tanner arms r. bout the same ..tanner had a better set of wide outs...n can read better... tcu would have been a serious problem had rashee left.. but rashee was loyal

when they played tcu last yr all attention was on rice... jake bailey stepped up

kansas city stole him one early on the cool

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think the Lions are about to take the last noteworthy, big receiver: Antoine Green (North Carolina).

Surprised nobody has taken a shot on Andrew Vorhees. Dude was a 3rd/4th rounder until he got injured at the combine.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Lions get Antoine Green. Called it lol. I like what we did overall.

Looks like there will be some noteworthy guys undrafted this year.