2023 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 27-29)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:comeon:

it’s a pretty popular aggregate score of a players size / athleticism - it’s not an end all be all, but that’s a pretty shocking draft profile to have
:childplease:
RAS takes a prospect's combine performance and boils it down to a simple, comparative number.
So some shyt that would’ve had folks thinking Mike Mamula and Darius Hayward Bey were can’t miss prospects?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:

So some shyt that would’ve had folks thinking Mike Mamula and Darius Hayward Bey were can’t miss prospects?
I don’t think anyone is trying to tell you it’s a guaranteed indicator of success. It’s odd to see a team have a draft full of players grading that low on size and athleticism.

There are going to be good athletes that can’t play. I’d say more often than not a good player is a good athlete however.

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don’t understand the negative stigma of drafting a RB early when half the dudes who are drafted are bust or get injured. Some of these ‘lytics dudes act like every other position outside of RBs have 20 year careers

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand the negative stigma of drafting a RB early when half the dudes who are drafted are bust or get injured. Some of these ‘lytics dudes act like every other position outside of RBs have 20 year careers

It's more about value.

KC won a chip with a 7th rounder leading their backfield.

Bad teams usually aren't picking high in the draft because they don't have a good backfield. You can get RB's that give you solid to great production in the later rounds. It's a lot harder to get elite edge rushers or O-linemen so teams prioritize them early.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think Bijan is LaDainian Tomlinson with less inside skills and speed but better strength and ZBS abilities. For me, that's worth a top overall pick. I think LT is the 🐐 RB

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
It's more about value.

KC won a chip with a 7th rounder leading their backfield.

Bad teams usually aren't picking high in the draft because they don't have a good backfield. You can get RB's that give you solid to great production in the later rounds. It's a lot harder to get elite edge rushers or O-linemen so teams prioritize them early.
meanwhile the last few SB champions haven't overly invested high picks into their O-Line

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
meanwhile the last few SB champions haven't overly invested high picks into their O-Line

KC is always picking at the bottom of the first round.

Rams didn't have a 1st or 2nd in 2022.

The elite lineman are usually gone early so you add depth on the later rounds or bring in free agents/trade for them.