2023 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 27-29)

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Clearly 10 yards a run isn’t sustainable. You making excuses. Detroit made a shytty deal

:snoop:
Yeah, it's not some huge mystery. Swift is talented with some real juice when he's healthy but he's battled through injuries every season going back to his college days. That + being on an expiring contract is why his value around the league was probably shot.

Getting that future pick from a contender like the Eagles or Bengals was the only scenario that made sense so Detroit jumped on it.
Swift was not about to command some huge return in a trade. They got what they could get for him. They felt there was no point in holding on to him to then expire for nothing, while also getting no compensatory picks because he was a 3rd string back.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
giphy.gif

:mjlol: Ace gave the Eagles mascot dat work!!! :damn:

That's what he gets for shooing away that rare bird Ace was after. :ufdup:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
When you get lit up by Daniel Jones, offense is the least of your problems.

As a cowboys fan I don't even get the hype around Jefferson cause I aint never seen him do anything but get locked up by Diggs every time they play :lolbron:

I bet when the cowboys first started talking to Diggs about an extension his agent just sent them his tape and numbers against Jefferson to let them know what kind of money they would be expecting :lolbron:
Half the defense was hurt last year. Defense is overrated. 9ers, great D, Eagles, great D…. KC, middle of the pack D.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Draft picks by conference/division

62 - SEC
55 - Big Ten
33 - ACC
29 - Big 12
27 - Pac-12
10 - AAC