2023 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Like I said game of telephone. Bron can do 100 things right but have a couple missteps and that’s what that new generation follows. Not even a direct effect but indirect.

Superfriend culture is on Bron and the way these nggas play is like they sacred to interrupt each other from scoring.

Dunk contest is a prime example. Before bron, Kobe Vince, tmac ,Jordan, etc all entered. Lebron declined and we ain’t had a star enter it since
The last couple of games were kinda competitive.

People really blaming bron for this bullshyt ?

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im 33. You keep deflecting.
Nobody cares what Barkley says, he’s an idiot. You dont have to be a basketball hof to discuss ball, this is why sportswriters have a platform.

I posted footage of Barkley playing hard & giving an effort in the very games he says he didnt. Just say you are wrong.
:mjlol: I promise more people care about what Barkley says than some internet posting, Paul Pierce dikkriding lifer like yourself has to say. Yeah, and there's a reason you aren't a sports writer and don't have a platform to spew your nonsense outside of internet forums

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:mjlol: I promise more people care about what Barkley says than some internet posting, Paul Pierce dikkriding lifer like yourself has to say. Yeah, and there's a reason you aren't a sports writer and don't have a platform to spew your nonsense outside of internet forums

Again, you’re an idiot. Barkley is on tnt for comedic relief, not insight. Youve mentioned Paul Pierce in this thread more times, than i have. Maybe you should take Pierce’s dikk out of your mouth and actually watch basketball games.

Never said I was a sports writer either, just simply correcting you on your idiotic comments.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, you’re an idiot. Barkley is on tnt for comedic relief, not insight. Youve mentioned Paul Pierce in this thread more times, than i have. Maybe you should take Pierce’s dikk out of your mouth and actually watch basketball games.

Never said I was a sports writer either, just simply correcting you on your idiotic comments.

this is what it sounds like when celtics faaans fiiight
full

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Should return to East vs West because players play for something as a team.

That said, the main problem is nearly everything has been done already. It's basically got stale. I wouldn't even be surprised if play-off numbers were down from last year. Usually All-Star games build hype for the last portion of the season, but this was a dud.

Basketball has been highly optimized and even if these teams went all out, seeing as they're the best in the league it'd still resemble any other NBA game and look like a YMCA run n' gun because most of these players do that most of the real games anyways.

Somebody online said it'd have been more entertaining if they played each other in 2K :mjlol:

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Maybe,
Bring east west back whoever wins the game gets home court advantage in the playoffs and some other shyt

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
The fix is to just make them play as if it were a regular game. I know some players wouldn't be down for that cause they want the rest but that's fine, they can opt out, someone else will be happy to take their place :yeshrug:

Imagine a game with all the best players in the league treating it like it was a playoff game? That'd be dope af