2023 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just admit you dont know wtf you are talking about. You want to be a nba talking head but not actually watch the product. Foh.
:yeshrug: Keep being a bitter :flabbynsick: reminiscing on the "good old days" that guys who participated in that time don't even agree with you on. You spent your entire Sunday night bytching and complaining about the competitiveness of an exhibition game that historically has never been anything but a showcase for the fans/celebration of the game. That's like watching the Harlem Globetrotters and complaining about Curly Neal not sliding his feet on defense.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
1980... 144-136
1984... 154-145
1985... 140-129
1986... 139-132
1987... 154-149
1989... 143-134

With no threes.

Thats...defense 🤔🤔

🤔

You keep posting box scores. Post the games. They are on youtube.
:yeshrug: Keep being a bitter :flabbynsick: reminiscing on the "good old days" that guys who participated in that time don't even agree with you on. You spent your entire Sunday night bytching and complaining about the competitiveness of an exhibition game that historically has never been anything but a showcase for the fans/celebration of the game. That's like watching the Harlem Globetrotters and complaining about Curly Neal not sliding his feet on defense.
Again, you sound like an idiot. I pulled your card. You quoted barkely, of all people. I posted a couple games in his best years were he was playing hard out there.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You keep posting box scores. Post the games. They are on youtube.

Again, you sound like an idiot. I pulled your card. You quoted barkely, of all people. I posted a couple games in his best years were he was playing hard out there.
:mjlol: You did nothing but prove to be a bitter old man watching life pass you by. All you did was post examples of exhibition games with massively inflated scoring relative to the eras. Forgive me if I take Barkley (an NBA HOFer who played in the very games you're referencing) more seriously than you (an internet posting veteran and Paul Pierce stan) on this topic.

You watched the entirety of, then complained for the following several hours about an exhibition game played in an era of basketball you presumably hate. I hope I'm not this miserable when I'm in my mid to late 40s :picard:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You keep saying the pace and they were playing hard.

I'm looking for a simple yes/no if significant defense was being played in a game that ended 154-149.
I literally posted the stats backing up defense was played
63 fukking fouls called how you gonna say they wasn't playing defense

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:mjlol: You did nothing but prove to be a bitter old man watching life pass you by. All you did was post examples of exhibition games with massively inflated scoring relative to the eras. Forgive me if I take Barkley (an NBA HOFer who played in the very games you're referencing) more seriously than you (an internet posting veteran and Paul Pierce stan) on this topic.

You watched the entirety of, then complained for the following several hours about an exhibition game played in an era of basketball you presumably hate. I hope I'm not this miserable when I'm in my mid to late 40s :picard:

Im 33. You keep deflecting.
Nobody cares what Barkley says, he’s an idiot. You dont have to be a basketball hof to discuss ball, this is why sportswriters have a platform.

I posted footage of Barkley playing hard & giving an effort in the very games he says he didnt. Just say you are wrong.