2023 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Is there anything that you fakkit ass nikkas won’t complain about? :mjlol:

They’ve always given out trophies to the all-star MVP. Social media has ruined your brain.

9307399-large.jpg

Reading is fundamental son…

I said a CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Jaylen Brown improved so much over the years. I wasn’t against the pick at the time but he was rough around the edges as a rookie. I love to see it :ohlawd:

I could already see the potential in his rookie season

But the 2018 playoffs is when I knew he would be a Star in this league

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Casuals complaining like always. All-Star games are exhibition games for fans & players to see team ups & match-ups that you wouldn't get a chance to see, and do things you wouldn’t see in a regular season game.

Motherfukkas expecting cats to play lock down defense and play seriously, when majority of players use the weekend as time off.

Exactly. Breh I'm reading these comments like.... Wait, ya'll really mad they didn't play lockdown defense in this game?? :skip:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
this was the end of the quarter and brown and tatum were trading jabs

it was actually one of the few moments of intense play and defense the whole game
They did this for a few possessions. It was so noticeable that I looked down and asked myself ‘wait how much time is left’

Like I said, we lost recipes….it’s a game of telephone. Light defense has changed to literally don’t play defense at all. Who are the vets to step in and rearrange shyt? Half the best players are foreigners who don’t have that connection/voice. The American vets like curry and PG are quiet, Dame ain’t sayin nothing… Jason Taytum is like 25 :francis:

Bron perhaps is to blame for the buddy buddy nature. It’s gonna get worse before it gets better