2023 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
My question is there’s a lot of complaints in this thread will y’all still watch it next year and complain again?

I didn’t watch it because I didn’t find my myself interested in watching, will you do the same or watch it next year and say say this is the worst ever again…….

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
They did this for a few possessions. It was so noticeable that I looked down and asked myself ‘wait how much time is left’

Like I said, we lost recipes….it’s a game of telephone. Light defense has changed to literally don’t play defense at all. Who are the vets to step in and rearrange shyt? Half the best players are foreigners who don’t have that connection/voice. The American vets like curry and PG are quiet, Dame ain’t sayin nothing… Jason Taytum is like 25 :francis:

Bron perhaps is to blame for the buddy buddy nature. It’s gonna get worse before it gets better
Bron a 3 time all star mvp what does he have to do with no defense in the all star game?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Bron a 3 time all star mvp what does he have to do with no defense in the all star game?
Like I said game of telephone. Bron can do 100 things right but have a couple missteps and that’s what that new generation follows. Not even a direct effect but indirect.

Superfriend culture is on Bron and the way these nggas play is like they sacred to interrupt each other from scoring.

Dunk contest is a prime example. Before bron, Kobe Vince, tmac ,Jordan, etc all entered. Lebron declined and we ain’t had a star enter it since