2023 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is there anything that you fakkit ass nikkas won’t complain about? :mjlol:

They’ve always given out trophies to the all-star MVP. Social media has ruined your brain.

9307399-large.jpg
Right they’ve always gave out all star game mvp trophies

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
All star games didn’t used to be like this. They can still do things you wouldn’t see in a normal game but still be somewhat competitive. This shyt is almost unwatchable
That’s facts. These dudes just come in here defending it because they trying to sound smarter than everyone else like they teaching us something lol

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I cringe every time nggas start lobbying ideas. Idc what the idea is, once you do that it’s dead. Gimmicks = it’s dead.

And that’s why Adam silver scares the shyt out of me. He listens to too much and goes too far placating the entertainment aspect. When I tuned into the rookie game and needed a calculator to understand… even this game shorty asked ‘whTs the score’. I said babe, I don’t know :mjcry:

By 2030 there’s gon be a 4th quarter dunk off to determine winner….and not a ‘dunk’ i mean a carnival dunk tank :francis:

Van Glorious

LB4LIFE
Daps
Reppin
South Jamaica Queens, NY
Is there anything that you fakkit ass nikkas won’t complain about? :mjlol:

They’ve always given out trophies to the all-star MVP. Social media has ruined your brain.

9307399-large.jpg
I’m pretty sure he’s referring to the trophy that they presented to Giannis for having the winning team. Not the MVP trophy.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
lol if the All Star game and subsequent MVP trophy doesn't matter
why does it matter when measuring player accolades? :jbhmm:
I remember when nikkas used to go hard in the All Star game :childplease: