2023 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread

Nitro Tuggle

All Star
Daps
My question is there’s a lot of complaints in this thread will y’all still watch it next year and complain again?

I didn’t watch it because I didn’t find my myself interested in watching, will you do the same or watch it next year and say say this is the worst ever again…….
Only reason I’ll watch is for betting purposes. Made a bunch of money on second half scoring bets tonight

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You ain't a real hooper thats why. This what we do in the park when its a hot 1 on 1 everybody clear out like wtf
Nah you just a young hooper! We didnt do this shyt. Exactly why I said game of telephone. Young nggas saw a ‘clear out’ but it’d be like a 1-4 flat. You give them the rock and give them some ROOM but you don’t vacate the court entirely :why:

If it does get to that point it’s usually everybody’s last game and any real hooper has heard those words when it’s just cats up n down no defense ‘alright yll gon play forreal or what’. :stopitslime: We losin recipes

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps

Imagine having a player who on pace to be the b2b2b MVP sayin this shyt :mjlol: Larry Bird was the last to do 3 in a row.... Can you imagine him not carin or wantin to show out in ASG. That cold cac did 3pt contest multiple times with that greasy who finishin 2nd line before intentionally missing early bounces to clutch out a win on last shot. Wouldve prob tried dunk if he had hops :mjlol: these new age stars not like that. No personality. No swag. They not SAUCY like dat.... Jokic not even top 15 in jersey sales :skip:

League finna be in trouble with foreigners bein most the elite players (Jokic, Luka, Giannis, Embiid) goin forward as Bron, KD, Steph retire. Specially since Zion cant stay healthy to save his life and now Victor gon be in the league too. Another foreign nikka :beli: Kyrie could at any moment retire and dip from the league too and he's prob top 5 most popular players ATM. Ja at a moment notice could get caught up on a charge frontin like he greasy too :mjlol:

Klay, Westbrook, Dame, Harden, AD still top 15 in jersey sales and them nikkas closer to the end of their careers than the beginning too.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Like I said game of telephone. Bron can do 100 things right but have a couple missteps and that’s what that new generation follows. Not even a direct effect but indirect.

Superfriend culture is on Bron and the way these nggas play is like they sacred to interrupt each other from scoring.

Dunk contest is a prime example. Before bron, Kobe Vince, tmac ,Jordan, etc all entered. Lebron declined and we ain’t had a star enter it since

Blake Griffin and Dwight Howard entered after Bron declined