2023 electric Silverado 664hp

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
No it’s not

Tesla has become the de facto face of EV because all these other automakers sat on their asses for years sucking big oils dikk instead of going electric. They coulda been did the shyt Tesla is doin but dismissed it until they had no choice. That’s the same type of mindset that has killed tons of companies. Blockbuster dismissing Netflix. Department stores dismissing Walmart. Walmart dismissing Amazon, etc.

They’ve allowed Tesla not only to have a decade plus headstart on brand, but also patents, research data, and that Supercharger Network which none of the others have the ability to match at this point.

They’re not only the leader but the experts in the Industry.
nikka please. All these car companies are releasing EVs left and right. Tesla still got the same weak ass models

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
No it’s not

Tesla has become the de facto face of EV because all these other automakers sat on their asses for years sucking big oils dikk instead of going electric. They coulda been did the shyt Tesla is doin but dismissed it until they had no choice. That’s the same type of mindset that has killed tons of companies. Blockbuster dismissing Netflix. Department stores dismissing Walmart. Walmart dismissing Amazon, etc.

They’ve allowed Tesla not only to have a decade plus headstart on brand, but also patents, research data, and that Supercharger Network which none of the others have the ability to match at this point.

They’re not only the leader but the experts in the Industry.
yeah i remember it was like 13 states that banned them from being sold.. texas was one...

then i tripped out after readin the article n goin to northpark mall.. n seein the kiosk and a tesla literally sittin inside the mall by dillards downstairs..

fast forward now since the gas is up all of the same politicians that hated the thought of tesla are all driving them ...n skinning n grinning now because the people are struggling to buy gas n

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yeah i remember it was like 13 states that banned them from being sold.. texas was one...

then i tripped out after readin the article n goin to northpark mall.. n seein the kiosk and a tesla literally sittin inside the mall by dillards downstairs..

fast forward now since the gas is up all of the same politicians that hated the thought of tesla are all driving them ...n skinning n grinning now because the people are struggling to buy gas n

Most of these politicians always lookin out for their own self interest and wallet. Of course Texas dismissing it being the oil capital in the US made sense. Now the jig is up and people abandoning ship. Greed ain't one of the 7 deadly sins for no reason :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
That's just not true

SILVERADO EV WT AND RST
ESTIMATED MSRP STARTING AT
$39,900 + DFC *
AVAILABLE
STARTING SUMMER 2024
ALL ELECTRIC. ALL GAME CHANGER.
RESERVE A SILVERADO EV NOW.

WT estimated MSRP starts at $39,900 + DFC* with optional features and content, including up to 20,000 lbs. towing capability*. Future variations will offer a range of MSRPs, from around $50,000 to $60,000, $70,000, $80,000 and more, depending on selected battery range and available features such as Multi-Flex Midgate® with pass-through, panoramic fixed-glass roof, 4-Wheel Steer and Wide Open Watts Mode - providing a wide variety of capability and pricing
game over

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Car companies just rolling out 100k cars as if it's nothing. Hell the gas powered Silverado is 65k or better with just a few options. But I do see them all over so somebody buying them. My jeep was 23k brand new in 2015. Never bought a car over 45k and it was German brand new. Can't see myself paying over 30k for anything American
The prices will come down eventually, they including their tooliing expenses in the prices right now. Gotta pay for those development costs.