RENO, Nevada
2022-tesla-cyber-truck-mmp-1-1579127142.jpg

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Alright. I see what you're saying. I originally thought you were saying 110k would be the cheapest model
No, no. Not at all. Its something I've noticed that they all are doing for electric cars recently. Release the expensive version first then the lower models after. But they'll let you order whichever you want from the jump. They just wont deliver them yet. Its likely because of the chip shortage. They'd rather give priority to the cars they will make the most on from a limited supply of materials to build them.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
100k is nothing it's a market for . My brother's back ordered GT3 will be here come November. His friend has electric gts.

You a breh whose has bought into the hype. It's cool. I keep old skool American cars on deck . A family friend was GM's head of global design. Pops just got his new Vette. It's a market out here.
Lying ass nikka :aicmon:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No, no. Not at all. Its something I've noticed that they all are doing for electric cars recently. Release the expensive version first then the lower models after. But they'll let you order whichever you want from the jump. They just wont deliver them yet. Its likely because of the chip shortage. They'd rather give priority to the cars they will make the most on from a limited supply of materials to build them.

Yup.

I don't expect my Tri-Motor Cybertruck until 2024 :francis:

Guess me and my Model 3 gonna keep driving by the gas station and laughing until then. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Lying ass nikka :aicmon:

I didn't order a thing from Porsche
. Why would I lie about something I'm not getting? My Pops is retiring this yr. He worked with Ed for sometime. Im sure if I said I sold drugs that would be more your speed. I have a few old skool cars it's nothing to lie about. My folks have done well. I see why the community is the way it is.