Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How about this, go on the site right now and try to reserve one. The only thing available to reserve is the one starting at 40k.

It's ok, you were wrong
We're not talking about reservations. We are talking about what will be available when they start delivery. I can reserve a CyberTruck. I DID reserve one. @Rekkapryde can tell you what thats worth. They've already said the RST, which is the model that was posted will be the FIRST ONE OUT. And the RST will be $100k :gucci:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What is this link because its not working for me.

Edit:
Opened it in chrome. Is this supposed to mean something because they have an ad up for a Pro at a dealership? Thats not a delivery brew. They have ads up C8 z06 at dealerships. They even have them in the showroom and you still can't even order one yet. I can order a i4 M50 and even go to the dealership and they still aren't delivering until the end of the year. Ordering/reserving doesn't mean anything. Ads dont mean anything. There's a reason why there's no photo posted. They dont have it and they def aint sold one to a private owner.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Y'all could be right about the price being upwards of 100K... y'all gotta remember the markups special editions and EV surcharges altogether...:francis: i bet you it's not gonna be 40K flat :pachaha: the electric hummer got marked up this is definitely getting the same treatment...

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
LINK TO A PRO ON SALE AT A LOCAL DEALERSHIP

Edit: opened it in chrome. Is this supposed to mean something because they have an ad up for a Pro at a dealership? Thats not a delivery brew. They have ads up C8 z06 at dealerships. They even have them in the showroom and you still can't even order one yet. I can order a i4 M50 and even go to the dealership and they still aren't delivering until the end of the year. Ordering/reserving doesn't mean anything. Ads dont mean anything.
ITS NOT AN AD. ITS AN ACTUAL UNIT WITH A VIN NUMBER FOR SALE.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Good luck being able to walk on a lot and get one of these EV trucks for MSRP especially with gas going to +$6 per gallon.
These local Ford dealers have been playing dirty on reserved orders for Mach-Es even if you ordered one at MSRP and selling them quick at markup if you don't come pick up your car as soon as its delivered. The demand is that high and they don't care if they fukk one customer for another if they pay the markup. I was able to get my Mach E because someone backed out and the young sales rep looked out for me. Ford is getting tired of the complaints about the dealerships and is now saying they are going to go the Tesla route on all their EVs where you buy directly from them and skip the local dealerships

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Y'all could be right about the price being upwards of 100K... y'all gotta remember the markups special editions and EV surcharges altogether...:francis: i bet you it's not gonna be 40K flat :pachaha: the electric hummer got marked up this is definitely getting the same treatment...
The RST is the model posted. Its the First Edition trim. It will 100% be $100k MSRP before markup and the only model they release initially.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
LINK TO A PRO ON SALE AT A LOCAL DEALERSHIP

ITS NOT AN AD. ITS AN ACTUAL UNIT WITH A VIN NUMBER FOR SALE.
Dealers have build numbers and Vin numbers for cars they haven't even received yet bro. They get those months before delivery. This is the same for any car you personally spec and buy brand new. I have no problem walking back anything I said if im wrong but I post on the Lighting forums because I cancelled my Cybertruck to reserve a Lariat and no one has a Pro yet.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
We're not talking about reservations. We are talking about what will be available when they start delivery. I can reserve a CyberTruck. I DID reserve one. @Rekkapryde can tell you what thats worth. They've already said the RST, which is the model that was posted will be the FIRST ONE OUT. And the RST will be $100k :gucci:
Alright. I see what you're saying. I originally thought you were saying 110k would be the cheapest model

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
:russ: :mjtf:
2022-tesla-cyber-truck-mmp-1-1579127142.jpg