Daps
If mayo signs for the Midlevel Memphis matches

Toronto can only offer the midlevel to Lin. Of course ny will match that

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This was the guy that started it.

NYDailyNews said:
Toronto will be in direct competition with the Knicks for Steve Nash. But Nash is expected to look to sign with a bona fide contender, and the Knicks and Raptors don't fit that description. The Raptors are also a potential landing spot for Jeremy Lin. They like him and what he'd do for their attendance, but Toronto would have to "back-load" an offer to the restricted free agent, paying him gazillions in the final couple of years of a deal, and hope that the Knicks would not match. According to league sources, that's what the Raptors just might do if their Nash plan falls through. But considering that the Knicks have no other viable options at point guard, and Lin has been nothing short of a marketing dream, they're seen as a lock to match any offer.

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Hawks need to make a splash!! Maybe Gerald Wallace but idk if I'd trust him to perform
After giving him big money

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
if it scares them that much, then they won't extend a Qualifying Offer and then he'd be unrestricted.

It would be nuts to sign him look term with the new lux tax coming in this year

In 4 years down the road there payroll could be around 170 milly a year

Each vet min guy after lux tax after 4 years would be around 6 mill a piece. Insane

Remember it get massive with repeat offenders

And having 5 guys with long term deals far above the cap will kill that small market team

Then need to let mayo walk and move Rudy gay. They already have there core pieces with Bo Marc and con

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Loose.. Will Harden give OKC the home town discount?

If so,what other additions can yall make to improve the squad?

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
where do yall think deron williams should go?

people keep talking about eric gordon to indiana, but i like deron in indiana

javale mcgee getting at least 12 mil :smugfavre:

Deron should goto Indiana be he won't

Just like Lebron should have went to the Clippers

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't be surprised to see Nash go to a non contender.

He's an oddball like that.

He's one of those types of dudes that's all about the ambiance and "feng shui."

He'll go wherever he feels has the best "environment".

I think he want's to win, but I don't really think he cares about winning a championship.He's been quoted as saying that.

I wouldn't be surprised if he took a role on the 76ers just because he felt like Doug Collins was caring, sensitive individual.

For Example.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Batum altering Portland's plans?
According to Chris Haynes of CSNNW.com, Nicolas Batum will not do Portland any favors in the negotiation process this offseason.

Hayes writes that Batum's agent, Bouna Ndiaye of Comsport Management, indicates that the 23-year-old swingman won't be holding off on deals to allow the Trail Blazers to sign a couple of free agents before the team tends to his client, who's a restricted free agent. "The first good offer we get, we're going with that," Ndiaye told the website. "We're not waiting for anything."
What this means is that if another team offers Batum early in the free agent process, which starts July 1, the Trail Blazers will have to act quickly to decide whether to match; they have just three days to do so.

As Haynes writes, Portland had hoped it would be able to sign a couple key free agents first. That plan would have been ideal because since the Trail Blazers own Batum's Bird Rights, they are able to over the cap to sign him. Now, it appears they won't have that luxury.

- Joe Kaiser