2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
where do yall think deron williams should go?

people keep talking about eric gordon to indiana, but i like deron in indiana

neither are going to indiana, especially not eg.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
Denver should keep Miller if he wants to come cheap.

Fernandez kept talking about going back overseas & playing they should just let him go, plus they could give Corey Brewer that playin time.
Rudy Fernandez can imagine re-signing with the Nuggets as a free agent.

"My time here was perfect," said Fernandez before leaving for Spain, where he plans to rehab from back surgery. "I'm so happy to be a part of this community and this team. I think I have a very good relationship with the coach. The dynamic from basketball to play, I think it's perfect for me, to run to play hard. When I was healthy and feeling good, I think I'm a good player for this team and I help this team win.

"If they offer a contract, I'll listen to stay here and play with the Nuggets."

Fernandez averaged 8.6 points in 22.9 minutes per game with Denver this season.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...Open_To_Re_Signing_With_Nuggets#ixzz1ut4f0z8j

this team needs a reliable shooter in the worst way. I love Cold Brew but that's not exactly his specialty.

Ty isn't the most aggressive dude out there, and the Nuggets haven't helped him by pairing him with older, ball-dominant PG's his entire career. if they view Ty as their franchise PG, then it's time they start treating him like one.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Yea I know after the pathetic season he just had and also didn't they say he was responsible for creating the rift between the Blazers and McMillan, that led to the team quitting on him and getting him fired?

A lot of that is because he was extra salty the Knicks traded him....

And that's coming from his mouth....

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
wouldn't be surprised if Batum makes bank this off-season from some team like the Bobcats or Raptors offering way too much for him

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
he'll stay in Portland though since he's restricted so it don't matter I guess, he'll still be over payed out the ass

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
U know what? If bobcats get the 1st pick they should do whatever to get mayo and Batum locked up

PG kimba
SG mayo
SF Batum
PF Davis
C Bismarck

This looks like a 6th to 8th seed in the east. Very young team also