2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
yes im serious. meeks is a sharpshooter coming off the bench that will get open looks.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
Jared Zwerling: Chris Andersen has received some offers from NBA teams. He does have a favorite team he wants to play for, but his reps won't say just yet.

Jared Zwerling: Chris Andersen's offers have been from the $1.2 to $5 million range per season.
that's more than his pre-amnesty salary. :what:

:huhldup: at these GM's.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
shyt went away quick.

I remember the police raided his spot and he was suspended by the team then amnestied...that was the last I heard about it.

cant even lie him being a pedophile molester got wiped and washed away and swept under the rug in like a week with no real updates on national tv while ocho headbuttin his wifey is about to get play for probably the next month

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cant even lie him being a pedophile molester got wiped and washed away and swept under the rug in like a week with no real updates on national tv while ocho headbuttin his wifey is about to get play for probably the next month

That means they probably had a false story or something

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
with his skin being covered w/ tats and all, i completely forgot that the birdman was white until the media swept his charge under the rug.:birdman: