154,000 low-income homes drop Internet service after U.S. Congress kills discount program — as Republicans called the program “wasteful”

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
People have such an ignorant knowledge of political structure.
It's always the same ignorant people who blindly follow religions.

America has always been socially/racially engineered to keep Black Americans in the lowest rung of society.

America also is engineered to keep the overwhelming majority of Americans(regardless of race) in a lower class.

BOTH parties are complicit in this!
Explain the regressive Democratic policies that mirror that of Republicans.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Republicans are nasty bytches

Biden admin dropped the ball on this. Two things can be true simultaneously.

Put messaging out on how Republicans are preventing a popular assistance program from being renewed. BE OFFENSIVE INSTEAD OF REACTIONARY. Be predators instead of victims. This is why people are frustrated with Democrats. We know who Republicans are thats why we vote for Dems in the first place to counter their bullshyt. If you can't counteract their bullshyt then what the fukk are you in office for?

sick sick people and the sad thing is you think you are impartial and objective but you illustrate that diagram to a t. y'all dudes are like cultists

NYC Rebel

Daps
:mjlol: I dont fukk with akon dumbass... you act as if deadzones and rural areas dont exist...
Its not about YOU fukking with Akon. Those articles highlight and exaggerate things that barely make a dent to the African collective.

Again…you are an agent, clearly, along with someone who has obviously never spent any time in Africa. Youve never breathed African air but want to use the continent to protect your sacred cow Republicans from being called the pieces of shyt they are in killing this program.

NYC Rebel

Daps

Demonstrate the how.

Thanks.

Can you post when thia was discussed in session? Any c-span footage…something.

Yall just talk to talk.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Its not about YOU fukking with Akon. Those articles highlight and exaggerate things that barely make a dent to the African collective.

Again…you are an agent, clearly, along with someone who has obviously never spent any time in Africa. Youve never breathed African air but want to use the continent to protect your sacred cow Republicans from being called the pieces of shyt they are in killing this program.

:beli: are you gonna be a rabid democrat the entire election??? or will you open up ya brains to see your wrong???

NYC Rebel

Daps

:beli: are you gonna be a rabid democrat the entire election??? or will you open up ya brains to see your wrong???

People like you abuse brilliant one offs as if they are systems along the lines of what a properly functioning government produces to help its citizens which, in this case, the party you are an agent for destroyed

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County

Put messaging out on how Republicans are preventing a popular assistance program from being renewed. BE OFFENSIVE INSTEAD OF REACTIONARY. Be predators instead of victims. This is why people are frustrated with Democrats. We know who Republicans are thats why we vote for Dems in the first place to counter their bullshyt. If you can't counteract their bullshyt then what the fukk are you in office for?

So your solution is let the Republicans win office, so they can enact their agenda without any opposition. This explains why you drive in a.dirty work truck for a living.....:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
People like you abuse brilliant one offs as if they are systems along the lines of what a properly functioning government produces to help its citizens which, in this case, the party you are an agent for destroyed

I literally shown you the video I seen before and you keep bringing up politics derailing the thread when it has nothing to do with what we're talking about u fukking clown...:beli: IT LITERALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DEADZONES OF AREAS WITH NO INTERNET!!! :dead: so why are you assuming im a republican!?!?

NYC Rebel

Daps
I literally shown you the video I seen before and you keep bringing up politics
:dahell: politics ended a good fukking program. Youre the type who would post a group of people paving their own road to say its ok for republicans to kill a roadworks program on some “this is the way.”

fukk outta here

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:dahell: politics ended a good fukking program. Youre the type who would post a group of people paving their own road to say its ok for republicans to kill a roadworks program on some “this is the way.”

fukk outta here

Politics ended the program but like i said... people gonna have to build their own... now what nikka?!:dahell:

where's your precious democrat party to help the people??? where they at since you wanna harp on it...:what: WHERE THEY fukkING AT???

NYC Rebel

Daps
Politics ended the program but
fukk that but. Republicans being regressive is the problem. Don’t use one off in Africa or Detroit to mask the shyt that party is. Talking about “rabid democrat” because I’m defending a BIPARTISAN program that worked.
That is you staying on fukking code

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
fukk that but. Republicans being regressive is the problem. Don’t use one off in Africa or Detroit to mask the shyt that party is. Talking about “rabid democrat” because I’m defending a BIPARTISAN program that worked.
That is you staying on fukking code

:comeon: I'm not a republican so you yapping like a rabid dawg in this thread making you look like a nutjob.... I've said what we need to do, aint no politicians aint gonna help us...

NYC Rebel

Daps
:comeon: I'm not a republican so you yapping like a rabid dawg in this thread making you look like a nutjob.... I've said what we need to do, aint no politicians aint gonna help us...
Yes you are. You accused me of being a "rapid democrat" just because I want to see a bipartisan program that worked SUSTAINED. Now you're saying the program NEVER helped folk?

Just shut the fukk up, agent.