154,000 low-income homes drop Internet service after U.S. Congress kills discount program — as Republicans called the program “wasteful”

Daps
If y'all continue to reply seriously to this man after this, you're playing yourself. :yeshrug:
gotta put all the morons on the block list and let them talk to themselves

internet is a necessity and not a luxury anymore . I was on this program and it ended like two months ago for me. I was paying 35 for my net and it went to 65. I'm okay I can afford it but many can't .
the right wingers don't want to do anything to help average Americans

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I say this when you ignore Republican cruelty. It’s clear. You are an agent & @DonB90 doesnt understand how government works

I've been going against the republicans when trump was in office. so now that it's the dems turn it's a problem for y'all....OK....:beli:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all really gotta stop arguing with ol' boy. We've got enough posts on here to come to the conclusion that he's not actually an agent. He's just the breh at the function that's loud, improperly informed, and unwilling to come off their square. Do him just like you would in real life: play him to the side, and keep it moving. No use in having disingenuous arguments with people.

Last edited:
Daps
Basically what I will have to do

I never used the program until my recent move. Had it for like 6 months and thought it was great. Then it just went away and my bill shot back up

Im considering leaving Spectrum now. I have just been to lazy to call and deal with them because its always a pain in the ass.
Yeah give them a call. I'm not saying they're the best, but they know what time it is. I only stayed with them because the service is pretty good and the customer service is quick and effective

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
@ORDER_66 is a clear agent.

did you even read the article that you posted? Please explain how he could protect a program that was a bipartisan agreement that the Republicans suddenly pulled back from?

An executive order would not work in this case. Please tell me how he could have protected this program without the Republicans. I beg you because it’s clear you don’t understand how Congress works.

Now the only people who benefit from the program are democrat controlled states. Republicans created this fragmentation, pull out from an agreement and somehow Biden is supposed to magically make things work because you think being president is magic. :mjlol:

Republicans fail the country and you post an article where you misconstrued the headline as if it’s saying it’s a Biden failure
@ORDER_66 is a clear agent.

did you even read the article that you posted? Please explain how he could protect a program that was a bipartisan agreement that the Republicans suddenly pulled back from?

An executive order would not work in this case. Please tell me how he could have protected this program without the Republicans. I beg you because it’s clear you don’t understand how Congress works.

Now the only people who benefit from the program are democrat controlled states. Republicans created this fragmentation, pull out from an agreement and somehow Biden is supposed to magically make things work because you think being president is magic. :mjlol:

Republicans fail the country and you post an article where you misconstrued the headline as if it’s saying it’s a Biden failure
A presidents legacy is based of how savy he is politically to get tough legislation passed.

4k Jimmy Carter can't even get a popular internet bill thru Congress? Cause of the likes of Ted Cruz?? :russ: how is that not a failure? Is that not indictive of what we saw that infamous debate night? Is that not the reason why he dropped out of the presidential race, ineffectiveness?

Don't cry about it just step back and read what I'm saying objectively no one is excusing Republicans

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
A presidents legacy is based of how savy he is politically to get tough legislation passed.

4k Jimmy Carter can't even get a popular internet bill thru Congress? Cause of the likes of Ted Cruz?? :russ: how is that not a failure? Is that not indictive of what we saw that infamous debate night? Is that not the reason why he dropped out of the presidential race, ineffectiveness?

Don't cry about it just step back and read what I'm saying objectively no one is excusing Republicans
You are not answering the question. Explain how partisan agreement where Republicans bailed out from that Biden should somehow protect within the framework of actual government. Please explain how. What are the mechanisms in the workarounds he could’ve employed to keep the program going? Why are you not explaining how it could be done? Through what means? You don’t understand government.

You probably blamed Obama for not being able to pass certain things when Mitch McConnell played obstructionist using government. Do you understand the role of Congress?

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Sheeeit I was on the program, def made the bill more affordable. :hubie: Repubs need to create their ministry of truth and get it over with, they clearly need their base as dumb as possible..

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
You are not answering the question. Explain how partisan agreement where Republicans bailed out from that Biden should somehow protect within the framework of actual government. Please explain how. What are the mechanisms in the workarounds he could’ve employed to keep the program going? Why are you not explaining how it could be done? Through what means?

@DonB90

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I had ACP under Metro by T Mobile, my bill was 10 bucks a month :ohlawd: I'm so pissed this program ran out of funding. Starting in September I gotta pay 40 a month :mjcry:

I'm on a fixed income and my half of the rent also increased by 50 bucks earlier this year :martin:

For a a few months I had a lot of disposable income, it was nice :wow: