154,000 low-income homes drop Internet service after U.S. Congress kills discount program — as Republicans called the program “wasteful”

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was a part of this program with spectrum. My bill went from $89 to $37 a month for the 3 three years we were in the program. When it ended, it shot up to $101. I had to call them and get it down to $81 a month
Basically what I will have to do

I never used the program until my recent move. Had it for like 6 months and thought it was great. Then it just went away and my bill shot back up

Im considering leaving Spectrum now. I have just been to lazy to call and deal with them because its always a pain in the ass.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
On this specicifc topic:

Well, Democrat controlled states are using their rescue funds to continue the program...

Republican controlled states actually ended the program early... and wont be using rescue funds to continue it....

:yeshrug:

On general internet issues:

Democrats pushed bills requiring low cost internet options from ISP's....

Ok GOOD... ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!?! :dahell:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You keep bringing up the republicans killing the program

SO WHAT ARE THE DEMOCRATS DOING TO HELP THE PEOPLE WITH INTERNET!?!?!

:francis:

On this specicifc topic:

Well, Democrat controlled states are using their rescue funds to continue the program...

Republican controlled states actually ended the program early... and wont be using rescue funds to continue it....

:yeshrug:

On general internet issues:

Democrats pushed bills requiring low cost internet options from ISP's....
Where will the agent move his goalpost next?

NYC Rebel

Daps
Ok GOOD... ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!?! :dahell:
So now there’s a problem with being unhappy with the program that worked that they’re a Republicans killed. :wow:

We should be happy that only Democrats benefit from this and not everyone, right? :wow:

Agent

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So now there’s a problem with being unhappy with the program that worked that they’re a Republicans killed. :wow:

We should be happy that only Democrats benefit from this and not everyone, right? :wow:

Agent

Man this agent shyt is getting tiring bruh... :beli:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why the fukk should I be happy that only Democratic states benefit from something that once benefited all? What the fukk is wrong with your Agent ass?

Ok so there's your answer only democrat states benefit instead of all people... so I was right the people should build their own...:comeon:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
So your solution is let the Republicans win office, so they can enact their agenda without any opposition. This explains why you drive in a.dirty work truck for a living.....
Your 5'6 and weigh like 170 max I could drive the truck that Jeepers Creepers was whipping and still pull more bytches then you :umad:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Demonstrate the how.

Thanks.

Can you post when thia was discussed in session? Any c-span footage…something.

Yall just talk to talk.

Like I said...dropped the ball/failed.

NYC Rebel

Daps
@ORDER_66 is a clear agent.

Like I said...dropped the ball/failed.
did you even read the article that you posted? Please explain how he could protect a program that was a bipartisan agreement that the Republicans suddenly pulled back from?

An executive order would not work in this case. Please tell me how he could have protected this program without the Republicans. I beg you because it’s clear you don’t understand how Congress works.

Now the only people who benefit from the program are democrat controlled states. Republicans created this fragmentation, pull out from an agreement and somehow Biden is supposed to magically make things work because you think being president is magic. :mjlol:

Republicans fail the country and you post an article where you misconstrued the headline as if it’s saying it’s a Biden failure