154,000 low-income homes drop Internet service after U.S. Congress kills discount program — as Republicans called the program “wasteful”

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im for everyone knowing too but with as crazy as some of these other countries are why wouldn’t they keep it secret.We need world peace before disclosure.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:@ these posters in defending the ineffectiveness of Joe Biden, just for him to later be removed from the Democrat ticket and essentially the presidency for being ineffective
Care to comment about Republicans taking away internet from low-income citizens who are likely disproportionately black?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I will never understand this mindset of because I suffered through it everyone else must go through it mindset. Its the same thing that comes up whenever people start talking about student loan forgiveness. "I paid my loans so its not fair" like what kind of garbage ass mindset is that?

Caucazoid mindstate

Art Barr

Daps
I'm reminded of the reports of children sitting outside of fast food restaurants just to do their homework. There were children unable to attend classes during the pandemic because of a lack of Internet access.
This is sad.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Care to comment about Republicans taking away internet from low-income citizens who are likely disproportionately black?
Nah cause I don't vote for them never have never will. I did however vote for Biden and what do I have to show for it? Sorry b*stard can't even get my grandma a break on her internet bill cause of "Republicans":to:

They should of put free internet for illegals in the bill I bet that goofy would a found a way for his administration to make something shake then.:skip:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stop this shill shyt. why should we vote for democrats when they have been impeding black people progress like JOE BIDEN been doing for over 50 years? You shills dont even know history which is bad enough. The republicans and democrats been working against black people for decades. Do not make me start showing receipts. Shove that shilling shyt up your ass. Telling us to vote for parties that dont shyt for us at all.

You making wild claims and not even posting any receipts and dont even want to drop any history lessons either because it would point to the same democrats you are telling us to vote for.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah cause I don't vote for them never have never will. I did however vote for Biden and what do I have to show for it? Sorry b*stard can't even get my grandma a break on her internet bill cause of "Republicans":to:

They should of put free internet for illegals in the bill I bet that goofy would a found a way for his administration to make something shake then.:skip:
So Democrats need Republicans to pass the bill and then when Democrats all vote for a bill but Republicans call it wasteful and let it die, you find a way to blame Biden/Democrats and make up a fake scenario where illegal immigrants get free internet...

I can't tell if you do not know how Congress works, or just not care and want a way to blame Democrats for something, even if you have to make up a scenario. I'll let you get the last word tho

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
So Democrats need Republicans to pass the bill and then when Democrats all vote for a bill but Republicans call it wasteful and let it die, you find a way to blame Biden/Democrats and make up a fake scenario where illegal immigrants get free internet...

I can't tell if you do not know how Congress works, or just not care and want a way to blame Democrats for something, even if you have to make up a scenario. I'll let you get the last word tho
I told you a lot of them are just contrarian. They don't even want a solution they just want someone to blame. The grievance politics are so annoying

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

This site is filled with idiots that think they are funny

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm reminded of the reports of children sitting outside of fast food restaurants just to do their homework. There were children unable to attend classes during the pandemic because of a lack of Internet access.
This is sad.
i worked for Cox a couple years ago, and we offered low income customers internet for 10 bucks a month. i just googled it, and comcast does the same thing

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
This site is filled with idiots that think they are funny
This site is filled with Democrat dikksuckas that think Biden made a good politician as president. So I guess that evens the site out