14 men open up about the devastation of divorce...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yea my boy is a gentle giant. Chicks like that makes it hard for single women. Not only did he have to deal with the little girl sorry dad, but he also had to deal with her. She literally drained this dude energy and bank account like a real life X-men. This btych Rogue my boy.

them vampire type women who just drain a man leave him looking like a skeleton then hops to the next man, usually htese women are beautiful as hell and the sex game is :noah:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Picking the "right one" is pretty much irrelevant since people change over time, you could have the right one today but she could simply change and be a different person 10-15 years from now. The divorce rate is ridiculously high and it's not because everyone is just picking the wrong person, it's because divorce is pretty easy to do now and values in this country are all fukked up.

yup

you can pick a nice loyal wife today with all the great qualities, and ten years down the road she goes through a midlife crisis and a young dude at work is giving her compliments and she gets caugh tup in the affair fog.

People change all the time

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
did i write this article you stupid fakkit?

3/4 divorces are initiated by women :umad:
Why so Hostile bruh? You share these types of stories all the time, it's like you tryin to turn other people off marriage because you bitter or somethin. I must have struck a nerve for that type of response :huhldup:

Bad day at work my nikka? You know we appreciate when you get the cheese on the Mcdouble to actually melt

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If they change the fukkin laws dudes wouldn't mind marriage. Nowadays u have to trust and rely on your woman to actually love and take care of u. And not leave u for your wallet or what's left of it. Your basically putting your future in her hands. Women just be on some get married have a family and just over look the divorce rate. U just never know I'm not trying to think negative but marriage is more of a business decision than a loving one. It's so many ways to cheat now. U may have side chicks. Or she got side dudes just waiting in the wind. Sneak texting each other. It's a different ball game these days. U gotta have some extreme extreme trust and love to go forward with marriage. I partially trust shyt these days.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't know about her sex game but she was definitely pretty and had style.

yup she's prob ruined many men in her life, them milady (from three musketeers) type brehettes straight poison

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Divorce is tough on women, too.

But the main difference is this:

Women's problems are taken seriously.

A man gets divorced and nobody gives a sh&t about his psychological or emotional well-being. They just look at him as an object who is going to lose money.
I def agree with this post.

i went through a divorce and didn't feel pain at all.......... I was VERY happy about it cuz i was just on the verge of popping off financial and would not have to split most of it, and i had hoes...

but

Seriously, everyone even my fam only cared about her feelings.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why so Hostile bruh? You share these types of stories all the time, it's like you tryin to turn other people off marriage because you bitter or somethin. I must have struck a nerve for that type of response :huhldup:

Bad day at work my nikka? You know we appreciate when you get the cheese on the Mcdouble to actually melt

I'm not hostile. I post what I want to post, no one tells your ass to come into my threads.

Bitter? :heh:, considering a major aspect of my job is tied to marriage and divorce I say go ahead :obama:

Oh wow you got me I work at mcdonalds breh you the real mvp

fakkit

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
mad about what?:ld: you're just helping my point. Why do you want *insert random woman* to get married when she's just gonna file for divorce and add another man to the list in the o/p.

:dahell:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
I'm not hostile. I post what I want to post, no one tells your ass to come into my threads.

Bitter? :heh:, considering a major aspect of my job is tied to marriage and divorce I say go ahead :obama:

Oh wow you got me I work at mcdonalds breh you the real mvp

fakkit
Bruh I'm not the lady whose order you fukked up :whoa:

You ain't got to be mad at me

You'll find love one day Reinscarf :mjcry:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:lupe::merchant:

i can definitely vouch for number 1. i was separated before. i thought i was alone in the world and NOBODY loved me. i had my own apartment, but i didn't buy any furniture. i had a couch, a TV and a mattress on the floor in the living room. nothing else. i spent countless days just laying on the mattress in the dark staring blankly at the tv. shyt was painful breh.

the_coolest_inside_facts_about_31.gif
How did you get thru it?

Are things better now?

Are you happy?

Still with her?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How did you get thru it?

Are things better now?

Are you happy?

Still with her?

if im not mistaken steve piffler is married with 2 or is it 3 kids and is doing great in his marriage

dont let my posts discourage you gator you will have one of the other 50% of marriages that are wholesome and riveting