14 men open up about the devastation of divorce...

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Get a Job and you'll understand things called perks.

:dahell: i graduated 8 years ago again try harder.

Yes I flip burgers and that's how i'm able to travel the world fakkit

Yeah breh I've never had a girlfriend ok there :mjlol:

these fatherless 2014 posters trying to come at kings trying to make a name

f outta here fakkit!!
King of what?:skip:

Don't you have to pay to be a mod?

You that deluded you think your Coli rep translates to some sort of achievement?:mjlol:

If either of us die at best there will be a rip thread, but I'll actually be missed in the real world

fakkit :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:myman:

i think people just expect marriage to be great all the time. when in reality, marriage can be pretty shytty at times. marriage can be dull. marriage can be tiresome. my wife gets on my muthafukken nerves sometimes. she can be a bytch. she is very opinionated and crass. but on the other hand, marriage can be wonderful. my wife is my best friend (really. not just what people say during wedding vows). she is the most generous person i know. she is very loving and compassionate and she likes all of the things that i like. she is sexy as hell and FREAKY in the bed. so you gotta take the good with the bad. and most of all, i can trust her TOTALLY. with my life and everything else. going through the rollercoaster of emotions is what makes you feel alive. when your marriage makes you feel dead, THAT'S when you have to make some tough decisions.

before i give ut a dap :kony:
shes black right

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:lupe::merchant:

i can definitely vouch for number 1. i was separated before. i thought i was alone in the world and NOBODY loved me. i had my own apartment, but i didn't buy any furniture. i had a couch, a TV and a mattress on the floor in the living room. nothing else. i spent countless days just laying on the mattress in the dark staring blankly at the tv. shyt was painful breh.

the_coolest_inside_facts_about_31.gif

Thats some sad shyt breh :mjcry:

Couldn't be me tho breh. I'd be up in the club every other night like
white-kid-dance-club.gif
bringing randoms home. fukk I look like moping over something I use to have. Its time to live it up.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Exactly. My dad is STILL acting like he's sooo hurt that my mom left him but he was cheating on her. :dahell:

He's always like "it's been so rough since your mom left me" and I'm just like :rudy: that's your fault.

Hmm.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
dudes let hollywood and the music industry
trick them into thinking they need someone to complete them

if u not a whole on your own then you aint shyt

every song and movie/tv show is about some nikka begging a bytch to be with him, as if he is on a lower level

women are conditioned to put up with dude's BS cause movies and songs are about some nikka asking for forgiveness and the broads does
like that is the way shyt supposed to be

you got dudes 22 getting married and swear to gawd they know what tha fukk is in store:mjlol:

i swear man

people are fukking idiots

Last edited: