Zoe Saldana secretly marries new CaC boyfriend

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this broad couldnt wait to married almost any white dude

wasnt it like 4 months she was going through some shyt after getting dump for the second time by a white dude and now 3 months later she married

something mentally is wrong wit that chick

shes 35

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:dead:

I got no words for you. This is fukking hilarious to me.

If you're not a descendant of slaves who were brought over to the colonies, you wouldn't understand but keep laughing. Slaves brought over into the new world took on their colonizer's language, culture, and names. The English let us know we were black and drilled it into our minds that we are subhuman, with Latinos they're convinced they're Spanish (and mixed with them freely and also to a much higher degree), with Carribeans you've convinced y'all selves you've kept your African culture so y'all call y'allselves West Indian or whatever. It's a different situation. We're all of Afro descent, we've just had different outcomes and views of our identities. It's nothing to laugh about, it's actually quite sad.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she's so "down" why did she claim reverse racism when she was cast as Nina Simone and wore prosthetics and fukking black face to portray her?

86b29__ninasimone3.jpg

:snoop: Its plenty of black aactresses who could played nina simone. in hollywood, its money over substance

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
:snoop:You stupid fukk:stopitslime:
nicca what the fukk you talking about. Yah niccas playing dumb. Black in the modern age is tied with black american/aa because we were the ones to embrace black as a cultural identifier. Nobody else in the diaspora embraced the word in such a way like we did

It started in the 60/70s with the whole blaxploitation, "say it loud im black and im proud" movement

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
nicca what the fukk you talking about. Yah niccas playing dumb. Black in the modern age is tied with black american/aa because we were the ones to embrace black as a cultural identifier. Nobody else in the diaspora embraced the word in such a way like we did

It started in the 60/70s with the whole blaxploitation, "say it loud im black and im proud" movement

You know how stupid you sound? Black people across the world had their struggles to overcome racism. In Brazil they did, in the UK they did, even in Africa they had to fight for independence. Get more informed and stop spewing ur ignorance. Everyone embraced their skin color as a culture I doubt you've left the country or done any research to know.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You know how stupid you sound? Black people across the world had their struggles to overcome racism. In Brazil they did, in the UK they did, even in Africa they had to fight for independence. Get more informed and stop spewing ur ignorance. Everyone embraced their skin color as a culture I doubt you've left the country or done any research to know.
When did i ever imply that they didnt. Blacks in america didnt have a name to identify with so we chose black. No one else in the diaspora used black as an identity the way americans did. In fact we are the only blacks in the diaspora that didnt have a name to identify with. Most blacks in the uk and other countries came from the caribbean or an african country

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
When did i ever imply that they didnt. Blacks in america didnt have a name to identify with so we chose black. No one else in the diaspora used black as an identity the way americans did. In fact we are the only blacks in the diaspora that didnt have a name to identify with. Most blacks in the uk and other countries came from the caribbean or an african country
Caribbean people weren't slaves too :usure:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
this is the same chick that said loud and clear that black actresses have nothing to complain about with their lack of success in Hollywood, because Barack Obama is president. Obviously she's not the brightest of crayons and has no empathy.

I'm willing to bet that this Nina Simone film is going straight to dvd like the new Princess Diana flick. Trust, ain't nobody checking for this movie nor her. She still has no star power. She hasn't had that many starring roles all to her self and the one time she does in Colombiana, it flops.

Alienate your fellow black actresses and black fans brehs.:win:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
this is the same chick that said loud and clear that black actresses have nothing to complain about with their lack of success in Hollywood, because Barack Obama is president. Obviously she's not the brightest of crayons and has no empathy.

I'm willing to bet that this Nina Simone film is going straight to dvd like the new Princess Diana flick. Trust, ain't nobody checking for this movie nor her. She still has no star power. She hasn't had that many starring roles all to her self and the one time she does in Colombiana, it flops.

Alienate your fellow black actresses and black fans brehs.:win:

EXACTLY. When she said that bullshyt I knew then and there just how fukking pathetic she really is as an individual.

Personally, I couldn't even give two fukks about who she dates but that statement alone shows her true mentality, therefore I don't waste my energy on someone like her.