The potato salad at that family dinner must be depressing :mjcry: :mjcry:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
IN, before the roasting!

:aicmon:

Funny thing, if this was a popular brotha marrying a white chick, then posters like @Martin Kaan would think he is a colorstruck sellout, c00n-ass negro

But somehow this will be ok. Watch the posts. :beli:
That...and you'd have BET, TVOne, Essence, Ebony, Jet, the Source, Sister2Sister and every black form of Media interviewing him with a microphone shoved behind his tonsils about Why isn't he with a Black Woman...Fishing for details with "gotcha" questions like they did Wesley and Tay Diggs :martin:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
bet they serve hummus and soy ribs at barbecues

We have food days occasionally at the office where I work, and the items brought by some folks becomes noticeably typical. White people really do like hummus and grape leaves, and all that sh!t. Makes me think of anytime I've ever shopped at a Whole Foods. You can cut the liberal pretentiousness in the air with a knife.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
:mjpls: I wonder when Pauly Shore is going to start asking them why the whole family seems to be with white men?

You already know breh, they are only threatened and inquisitive when it involves white women. NEVER white men.
Wow, just found out about this.

Someone link me to the TLR thread (Which I'm sure is platinum status :lolbron:)

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
We have food days occasionally at the office where I work, and the items brought by some folks becomes noticeably typical. White people really do like hummus and grape leaves, and all that sh!t. Makes me think of anytime I've ever shopped at a Whole Foods. You can cut the liberal pretentiousness in the air with a knife.
You don't know the half. I'm a cook. My speciality is vegetarian, vegan, GF, and Italian. These white people will explain to me every step of dish but can't make it. But will tell me I'm making it wrong. Lmao. They're fukking crazy, for real. Funny thing is all their food is flat flavor wise. It's all one note. I'm really bored with white food. I've started making West Asian food because it's completely different than I what I know.