Zoe Saldana secretly marries new CaC boyfriend

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You don't know the half. I'm a cook. My speciality is vegetarian, vegan, GF, and Italian. These white people will explain to me every step of dish but can't make it. But will tell me I'm making it wrong. Lmao. They're fukking crazy, for real. Funny thing is all their food is flat flavor wise. It's all one note. I'm really bored with white food. I've started making West Asian food because it's completely different than I what I know.

Breh, I can only imagine. That sounds hilarious though.

Let me ask you though, do you get a lot of requests for gluten free dishes? I get so sick of hearing folks make all these special requests because all of a sudden they're gluten free.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
He looks like Halle's baby Daddy...the one that dropped the N-bomb on her...

images

Marco+Perego+Zoe+Saldana+Marco+Perego+LAX+f9wufFZYQ7Bl.jpg

Once them white dudes grow a little beard and put in a ponytail...it's a wrap for you nikkas :russ:
he probably says nikka all the time

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Breh, I can only imagine. That sounds hilarious though.

Let me ask you though, do you get a lot of requests for gluten free dishes? I get so sick of hearing folks make all these special requests because all of a sudden they're gluten free.
All the time. They don't request shyt. That require manners. They demand it. They also demand that I put on gloves, change them, switch knives, etc. I swear, sometimes I don't realize I'm pointing a big ass knife at them while speaking.

I ask them what gluten is. Lol few people know. The only people who shouldn't eat gluten are people who have an allergy to it. I love cooking for middle class and poor folks. They appreciate it. They don't tell me how to cook. They respect the craft too. The pay is depressing. I make enough to stay alive, haha, that's about it.

Sometimes it's hard to get them to eat something foreign to them. Lol they make the best faces when something is gross. I take no offense. I just get off my high horse and cook some good fukking food. Before I quit working for rich people I started making diner food and taco truck food for them. Instead of nachos I'd call it deconstructed nachos de la barrio. Lmao.

I think I want to be a short order diner cook at some spot on the side of the highway. I just want to cook, skate, and be left alone.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see this broad has been having threads about her for some time.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: she's latina... Dominicans don't want to be black and I don't want to be so :yeshrug: