Zoe Kravitz: " I've recently begun to identify more with my blackness"

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
So?

Mulattos have no obligation to hang around Blacks. They should, however, be aware of their heritage but I encourage all mulattos to breed with Whites and give their kids/descendants a real chance at succeeding in this white mans world
Your such a frivolous fakkit :what:
Jesus Christ...

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
You guys always talk about how "c00ns" are going to get their 'wake up call' because you personally dont approve of their opinion or something else about them...

Here we have an example of a AA woman literally getting her wake up call. She strongly identified with white American culture because of where and how she was raised and after experiencing cacism in Hollywood literally woke up and began identifying with AA culture and its rich history. Correct me if im wrong but that means you won. You were right. And now shes on her path to self discovery. Good right?

Well, apparently not. Because a significant percentage of the responses in this thread is undermining her point because she wasn't always 'woke'.

"Shes just mad she didn't get the role in Batman".

You sit around hoping for 'c00ns' and 'bedwenches' to get their wake up call so they can finally learn the truth but dont support them when they finally do?

A lot of yall are just mad to be mad.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True, but she's got two black parents and black family, and Zoe only ever equated black culture to madea and hip hop? Seems suspect
Oh yeah thats def suspect as hell and u would lean towards she's lying her ass off. But I do leave it open to Lisa being on that :mjpls:shyt with teaching her kids.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You guys always talk about how "c00ns" are going to get their 'wake up call' because you personally dont approve of their opinion or something else about them...

Here we have an example of a AA woman literally getting her wake up call. She strongly identified with white American culture because of where and how she was raised and after experiencing cacism in Hollywood literally woke up and began identifying with AA culture and its rich history. Correct me if im wrong but that means you won. You were right. And now shes on her path to self discovery. Good right?

Well, apparently not. Because a significant percentage of the responses in this thread is undermining her point because she wasn't always 'woke'.

You sit around hoping for 'c00ns' and 'bedwenches' to get their wake up call so they can finally learn the truth but dont support them when they finally do?

You have a point but, she may just be saying this now because she got rejected for a role. If not then I'm happy for her.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

Im skeptical because this seems weird and random :yeshrug:
i could understand identifying more with white people if that's who you grew up around but I don't understand the change of heart. Hollywood isn't known for having a lot of black people.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
If you converted to Judaism tomorrow, you would be ethnically whatever you are now, but a convert to the Jewish religion. It's an ethnoreligious group.

You are unlearned. Those people that are Jew-ish were Khazars before they converted to Judaism which is based on the Babylonian Talmud and not the the Torah and the Tanakh. So by your definition, they should at the very lasted Khazarians by ethnicity and Babylonian Talmudic by religion. Judaism is not in the bible. Jewish is an was used to describe a fable which we now now based on the Babylonian Talmud. Because even back during the time of the Yahawashi (the one of the world knows as Jesus Christ) you had Edomites Herod that were converts acting as if they came from the line of Jacob. This is well documented history that this happened.
Being a real Jew is being from the paternal line of Judah, one of Jacob's sons. If you read recent Israeli articles on their latest census on the Jew-ish global population, they never mention anything about how a Jew is a Jew because they can't and because they are liars and chief house of Satan.